What is selling right now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is selling right now?

Im looking to stir up some extra cash and I am parting with a few of my many firearms..but I am having no luck at all.

Right now I have my Ruger Gunsite Scout listed for $900 on TGT with ammo, mags and XS rail - and have had one bite.

I had my Ruger SR40 listed a few months ago for $400 with three mags and case, no bites.

Is it just bad timing? Should I wait until close to election to get the potential gun-grabber type people to bite?

What is selling? AR's? 5.45x39 weapons (banned surplus ammo)?

Have you listed them on the THF also?

Comment

Originally posted by Cannon88 View Post
      Have you listed them on the THF also?
      I have the rifle listed there, guy was interested in it but never messaged back...

Comment

Nobody is scared right now so the market is soft from a selling standpoint. I'm not even sure it will ever ramp up to the levels it was when we had the last couple of scares. So much hardware was sold in those time periods that I am sure some folks are still sitting on surplus.

Comment

What do you have in 5.45?
          Originally posted by Marisa
          we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
            Nobody is scared right now so the market is soft from a selling standpoint. I'm not even sure it will ever ramp up to the levels it was when we had the last couple of scares. So much hardware was sold in those time periods that I am sure some folks are still sitting on surplus.
            Yeah, but I'm always buying. It's never enough. I still need to log some serial numbers.

Comment

I've looked at your Scout on THF, nice rifle and faornoriced I think. I have one, so always look to see what others are selling for.

Comment

$400 for an SR40 is way high. They have been selling for around $300 new, not to mention they aren’t really that popular.
                2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by red89notch View Post
                  What do you have in 5.45?
                  I have a 5.45 AR-15 SBR/Pistol upper, (6) 30 round mags and 2 spam cans. I was going to sell one can and the upper/mags together, but I don't think it's going to go. I need to keep one can for my AK-74.

And I was just basing the $400 for my SR40 off what others are selling for on TGT - thought I was in the range.

Comment

Working...
                  X