Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
    Of course SVO is JDM as fuck!
    I currently own 3 RX-7s and 1 RX-8 but have never been a fan of the JDM style gimmicks.

FYI: I bought my first SVO in the early 90's because I modded the fuck out of my 944 Turbo and it pretty much became a track only car for a few years. The SVO was meant to be my daily driver.
    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
      Call the dealer with the VIN; there is still an open recall for the injectors and fuel lines.

I had one of these and threw the entire HKS catalog at it and it was still slow but fast for it's era I guess.
      They had these in Grand Tourismo?
      Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
        They had these in Grand Tourismo?
        Beats me. I haven't played a video game since "Asteroids" was a cool one.
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
          Call the dealer with the VIN; there is still an open recall for the injectors and fuel lines.

I had one of these and threw the entire HKS catalog at it and it was still slow but fast for it's era I guess.
          Could you see their faces if I dropped this off for a recall?
          Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
            Could you see their faces if I dropped this off for a recall?
            They will not mind. The dealers still have the recall parts kits laying around and book time for the repair was pretty good.

Comment

Lmao @ dropping a ~30 something year old car that looks like that at a dealership for a recalled part.

I'm interested to see what it looks like washed and waxed.

Comment

I had a black 85 Turbo just like that. It was a fun car, but like everyone said not particularly fast. I went through the fuel leak issues as well. Parts are expensive, it'd take way too much money to get it back into decent shape unfortunately.
                DamonH

Comment

I'd love to have a good clean '87 to do an RB swap into.

Comment

Originally posted by 4EyedTurd View Post
                    Lmao @ dropping a ~30 something year old car that looks like that at a dealership for a recalled part.

I'm interested to see what it looks like washed and waxed.
                    I don't think soap and water is going to unfuck that paint.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                      I don't think soap and water is going to unfuck that paint.
                      You might be surprised.

"If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I don't see any primer/rust on that hood.

Comment

Well apparently, the shop owner said that the registered owner had called and wanted his baby. I think he missed the deadline but I don't care. I told the shop owner to tell him to come and get it. Guy didn't have the ability to get it and had moved to Corsicana. They were trying to figure out logistics to get it back to the shop and I was like shit come on to the house and get it. Hell it will be a lot closer and easier for him to get here at the house.

I was just about to polish her up. Guy would have been like WTF! He will be paying my wrecker fee, however I do have the ole wrecker service hook up so it was cheap.
                          Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                            I don't see any primer/rust on that hood.
                            Don't make me buff the damn hood! It is just years of grime on it. Now up towards the top of the windshield it is starting to just get some surface rust.
                            Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                              You might be surprised.
                              Coors Light works wonders on neglected paint jobs.

Comment

Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Working...
                                X