No announcement yet.

Best sound bar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol. I wish I would’ve. It said 0 in stock when looked.

Comment

Originally posted by JV106 View Post
      Lol. I wish I would’ve. It said 0 in stock when looked.
      I knew it wasn't gonna last. I currently have 3 soundbars (2 still in the box) and I was still tempted to buy it

Comment

I checked out a few at Best Buy today and was impressed with the LG SJ9. It’s $599 right now. Anyone running it?

Comment

Originally posted by JV106 View Post
          I checked out a few at Best Buy today and was impressed with the LG SJ9. It’s $599 right now. Anyone running it?
          I've heard alot of good things about it. I Don't have one but found a pretty good review for you

"Let me clarify from someone who actually owns one AND has a full 5.1.4 system. I also compared to the Samsung k950 which a friend has (5.1.4)

1) Its a great soundbar- loud and pretty cool looking
          2) no its not as good as a dedicated system- shock! horror!
          3) The atmos is good - for a soundbar and no rear speakers. adds a little over the HK one I had
          4) try getting another quality soundbar with some Atmos effects for this frickin price.
          5) its great if you want a clean look or in the bedroom etc
          6) its Dolby atmos certified by Dolby so its not junk."

Comment

We have a definitive technology w studio sound bar. Ive had it for almost 2 years trouble free. Sounds great abd thw sub is wireless

Comment

Does anyone have the Yamaha YAS-207BL? I'm thinking of getting one since it's not pricey.

Comment

Only one way to find out what it sounds like in YOUR home.

Comment

Originally posted by renold5 View Post
                  Does anyone have the Yamaha YAS-207BL? I'm thinking of getting one since it's not pricey.
                  I've got 2 soundbars you can choose from. The Samsung Samsung HW-J470 (used it for about 3 months) and the Harmon Kardon SB20 (this one got about 2 months of use). If you like to crank it up the Samsung gets louder then the H/K but starts to distort at the very top end but wireless rears speakers are pretty cool. The H/K sound amazing with. Bass hits hard just doesn't get concert loud. $200 each in White Rock Hills (75228)

Comment

Reviving old thread. Need to buy a sound bar or two.. Whats the best deals out there these days.. Tried looking at reviews, but good god, analysis paralysis sets in immediately ..
                    Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
                      Reviving old thread. Need to buy a sound bar or two.. Whats the best deals out there these days.. Tried looking at reviews, but good god, analysis paralysis sets in immediately ..
                      Thanks
                      If I were to buy a system today it would be the JBL Bar 5.1
                      https://www.jbl.com/bar-series/JBL+B...ck-USA-Current

Comment

Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
                        Thanks
                        I have a brand new never used Vizio s4251w 42 inch 5.1 (true 5.1) soundbar in the box...this has bluetooth, separate subwoofer with wireless satellite speakers and is DTS and Dolby Digital. It is an awesome system for a medium sized room and sounds pretty amazing...let me know if you're interested.
                        Last edited by ram57ta; 06-18-2019, 04:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                          I have a brand new never used Vizio s4251w 42 inch 5.1 (true 5.1) soundbar in the box...this has bluetooth, separate subwoofer with wireless satellite speakers and is DTS and Dolby Digital. It is an awesome system for a medium sized room and sounds pretty amazing...let me know if you're interested.
                          How much?

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                            Thanks but Im in the Hill Country...

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                              How much?
                              Sent you a PM

Comment

CNET gave the Vizio stuff a good rating. the closest BestBuy is about 1.5 hours away. I'd really like to hear stuff before I buy..

Comment

Working...
                                X