No announcement yet.

Epstein suicided

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just another one to add to this list...https://lasvegas.cbslocal.com/2016/0...-check-it-out/
    Originally posted by Marisa
    we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

Originally posted by jammeejamm View Post
      i thought about that too, him actually getting pulled out of jail. but how many people would have to be involved to fake the suicide, with a body in his cell. and then still get him out of a federal jail? seems like a lot of loose ends.

will be like after jfk when random people just start having accidents in the coming months.

i normally do not partake in this stuff, but this is the pinnacle of the deep state, illuminati, cabal, or what ever name you call it handling their business right in front of us.

this fucker must have a list more important than saint peter's for them to go this far.

the maxwell lady is next.
      The part about him going to the hospital in cardiac arrest makes me scratch my head. You’d think his ass would be dead if he got hit. That said, I think he got hit.

Comment

Originally posted by red89notch View Post
        Just another one to add to this list...https://lasvegas.cbslocal.com/2016/0...-check-it-out/
        That's a long damn list.

Comment

in 1992-1993, I bet a lot of people suddenly thought to update their wills and get a large life insurance policy.
          Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

Reports starting to come out that screaming was heard coming from Epstein's cell.

Comment

As I understand it, this was his cellmate.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                As I understand it, this was his cellmate.
                You do know that this guy is a police officer that went rogue and started killing drug dealers don't you? Considering his sense of justice it wouldn't surprise me if this guy killed Epstein.
                Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                  You do know that this guy is a police officer that went rogue and started killing drug dealers don't you? Considering his sense of justice it wouldn't surprise me if this guy killed Epstein.
                  It has been reported he was removed from the cell hours before the Killarys threw his off switch.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                    It has been reported he was removed from the cell hours before the Killarys threw his off switch.
                    It's also been reported that he absolutely positively killed himself for his own reasons that had nothing to do with Hillary or any of the clintons
                    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

I figured since you were just now posting about the cell mate being a cop, which was disclosed the first time the attempted "suicide" happened, you didn't know the rest of the story. Silly me!

Comment

Comment

Comment

This will be interesting. I imagine there will be no mention of the Clintons.

News of the Heaton-produced project, based on a series of Miami Herald articles, comes only three days after Epstein's death.

Comment

He's kicking it on the same beach with Ken Lay.

Comment

Jeffrey Epstein's autopsy more consistent with homicidal strangulation than suicide, Dr. Michael Baden reveals article

Comment

Working...
                                X