Gun maker Remington can be sued over how it marketed the Bushmaster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
    And that ridiculous thinking is why we live in a litigious society and they have to put warning labels on everything, stating the most obvious.
    Like the "Prop 65 " crap that's on every auto part lately? How much did that cost the aftermarket?

Comment

Remington should sue the mother for making their product available to her piece of shit son.
      Originally posted by racrguy
      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
      Originally posted by racrguy
      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
        If the company was directly marketing to said minor, they are most certainly culpable. Not directly responsible, but they should be subject to the courts scrutiny, and if deemed to be responsible in any way, punished accordingly.
        Nonsense.

Comment

I'm merely open to the possibility that there's a commercial that could merit's getting it in front of a judge, then they can throw it out or slap a fine on them.

My time in CA affirmed that I'm from Texas, y'all don't get me twisted.
          Really, what kind of commercial would make Remington in any way responsible for the actions of a 20 year old man? If there were any ad promoting anything close to that, the gun controllers would be all over it. Hell, they flipped out over an article in American Rifleman titled "Target Practice" about the gun grabbers "targeting" gun owners with the latest gun control bullshit and a picture of Pelosi and Gabby Giffords opposite the headline
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
            Remington should sue the mother for making their product available to her piece of shit son.
            And for her not teaching right from wrong. Don’t kill, should be one of the tops on the list of “don’t”

CN

Comment

I'm merely open to the possibility that there's a commercial that could merit's getting it in front of a judge, then they can throw it out or slap a fine on them.

My time in CA affirmed that I'm from Texas, y'all don't get me twisted.
              You live in austin?
              WH

Comment

Let’s not forget, if prosecution is successful in suing a gun manufacturer the flood gates will open. We’ll either need to take out a loan to buy a firearm or gun makers will cease to exist, or even better, will fall into the hands of the government.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                  Let’s not forget, if prosecution is successful in suing a gun manufacturer the flood gates will open. We’ll either need to take out a loan to buy a firearm or gun makers will cease to exist, or even better, will fall into the hands of the government.
                  Yeah, been crossing my mind that if this goes much further it could be a way of gun control that most did not see coming.
                  Originally posted by MR EDD
                  U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

PSA is selling their complete AR uppers and lowers for a OTD of 349.98, went ahead and grabbed another couple just in case.

Comment

Working...
                    X