Words Cannot Describe the Stupidity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Words Cannot Describe the Stupidity

This is quite possibly the most ignorant person I've ever heard speak in my adult life. It is truly sickening that someone with intelligence this low is allowed to serve public office of any kind.

Hannity really missed an opportunity to hammer him on where his outrage is concerning the 10+ murders committed each week in his own district. Unfortunately, his answer would most likely have been as muddled as his speech.

How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

I watched that shit live... couldn't believe there's somebody that stupid that was somehow voted into public office
    http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Hannity is a pussy, he never attacks.

Comment

Downs????

Comment

How many strokes has that guy had?
          "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
            Blacks do have a higher percentage of strokes....

How does that get elected? And he's not the only one. Is the black caucas a joke meant to further racial stereotypes?

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
              Lol.
              sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
              🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

god that was rough to watch....
                "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

How in the fuck does a waterhead like that get elected to anything? Oh well, kudos to Hannity for getting the bottom of the CBC barrel for the interview.
                  "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

so much for the stereotype.....

Comment

He represents his people, huh. So, that tells us what kind of people live in his district. That man seems to be missing a few screws.

Comment

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                        He represents his people, huh. So, that tells us what kind of people live in his district. That man seems to be missing a few screws.
                        Looks like he's missing a few chromosomes, too....

Sent from my LGL45C using Tapatalk 2
                        "We, the people, are the rightful masters of both congress and the courts - not to overthrow the constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the constitution." Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Ignorance is a cancer and it will consume us all in a matter of time.

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                          Hannity is a pussy, he never attacks.
                          Honestly in this instance he really didn't have to.
                          Last edited by SS Junk; 07-19-2013, 08:14 AM.

Comment

That was tough to get thru. Here is just a piece from his Wiki;

Rush was born on November 23, 1946 in Albany, Georgia during a time of racial tension, with just eight months after his birth, a white mob lynched an African-American couple just north of his home, an event now known as the Moore’s Ford Bridge Case. After his mother and father separated when he was 7, Rush, his siblings and their mother moved to Chicago, Illinois.[1] In 1963 after dropping out of high school, Rush joined the U.S. Army. While stationed in Chicago in 1966, he joined the Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee. In 1968, he went AWOL from the Army and co-founded the Illinois chapter of the Black Panthers. He later received an honorable discharge from the Army.[2]

Throughout the 1960s, Rush was involved in the civil-rights movement and worked in civil-disobedience campaigns in the Southern United States. After co-founding the Illinois chapter of the Black Panthers in 1968, he served as its "defense minister".[3] After witnessing fellow Black Panther Fred Hampton being killed in a police raid, Rush made statements saying "We needed to arm ourselves" and referring to the police as "pigs".[4] Earlier that same year Rush stated the philosophy behind his membership in the Black Panthers saying, "Black people have been on the defensive for all these years. The trend now is not to wait to be attacked. We advocate offensive violence against the power structure."[5] Despite the group's engagement in violence, Rush nonetheless worked on several non-violent projects that built support for the Black Panthers in African-American communities, such as coordinating a medical clinic which offered sickle-cell anemia testing on an unprecedented scale.[6]

Rush's own apartment was raided in December 1969, where police discovered an unregistered pistol, rifle, shotgun, pistol ammunition, training manuals on explosives, booby traps, an assortment of communist literature, and a small amount of marijuana.[7] Rush was imprisoned for six months in 1972 on a weapons charge, after carrying a pistol into a police station. In 1974 Rush left the Panthers, who were already in decline. "We started glorifying thuggery and drugs," he told People. Rush, a deeply religious born-again Christian, went on to say that "I don't repudiate any of my involvement in the Panther party—it was part of my maturing."[8] He subsequently resumed his education in the early 1990s at the McCormick Seminary and received a master's degree in theology.

In 1973, Rush earned his Bachelor of Arts with honors in liberal arts from Roosevelt University, and went on to earn his Master's degree in political science from University of Illinois at Chicago in 1974, and in theological studies from McCormick Theological Seminary in 1978.

Comment

I made it to 2 minutes.

That was flat fucking terrible.

Comment

Working...
                              X