John Oliver: Televangelists

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Oliver: Televangelists

You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

^^^^ I take care of that fuckers old house. You should have seen his stripper wife.
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
        ^^^^ I take care of that fuckers old house. You should have seen his stripper wife.
        Of course you do....
        I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Niiice. I don't always like John oliver, but he's doing God's work shining a light on the fucking douchebags.

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
            Niiice. I don't always like John oliver, but he's doing God's work shining a light on the fucking douchebags.
            Agreed. But at the same time, its hard to have much sympathy for the stupid. People who would believe in the kind of crap those televangelists spew out, kind of deserve whatever they get. I mean come on. You have to draw the line somewhere.
            WH

Comment

Originally posted by svo855
              Look it up you dumb fuck.

15032 Winnwood Rd Dallas TX 75234.

It is across the street from Emmit Smiths house.
              All that does is prove you looked up public info.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                All that does is prove you looked up public info.
                Really? Try to find it yourself in the 1 minute that it took me to post a reply and see how far you get. It will take you a trip to the county records building to confirm what I posted.
                Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Really? Try to find it yourself in the 1 minute that it took me to post a reply and see how far you get. It will take you a trip to the county records building to confirm what I posted.
                  Keep trying to convince me if you want, but I believe you on this as much as I believe you on everything else you post.

Comment

Svo855 has done gone and got his feathers all ruffled.

Comment

Boosh!

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                        Apparently all it takes is someone questioning his outlandish claims.

Comment

You close to the address that I posted? I will be there on Wednesday at about 11am. Meet me there and we can hit someplace in Addison for lunch after I am done with what I have to do there. In the meantime see how fast your internet searching can confirm who used to own the house.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                            Not really; I just wonder why someone would bother to question a mundane fact.

To make things interesting I will put $500 on it and will let a 3rd party hold the money as soon as some 3rd party makes themselves available. That is open to both lantirn & king if you both want to step up. Y'all got someone in mind?
                            Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 08-17-2015, 09:30 PM.

Comment

Not really; I just wonder why someone would bother to question a mundane fact.

To make things interesting I will put $500 on it and will let a 3rd party hold the money as soon as some 3rd party makes themselves available. That is open to both lantirn & king if you both want to step up. Y'all got someone in mind?
                              I really don't care if you are telling the truth, I am not looking it up myself, and I am not putting money on it because I just don't care that much. You do post some outlandish claims, though, and that is why most of the board assumes all of your statements are far fetched and unrealistic. As for lunch, thanks for the offer but I am not near that area.

Comment

Working...
                              X