American Flag Represents Hate Speech

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
    ... went on to say he would have been as equally uncomfortable with the Nazi or ISIS flag hanging in the room as he was the American flag, adding that the United States is the most evil in the world.

Guevara went on to offer his thoughts on other issues, including racism in the United States and said blacks were still enslaved in this country.
    So, based on his ironclad personal convictions, I'm guessing that he has outright refused any financial assistance from said evil empire so that he can attend school or subsist.
    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

My grandfather is a WWII vet and while we were visiting him last year I told him "I feel sorry for your generation. Your kids totally screwed up the America y'all built after WWII." It's only gotten worse with the generation since.
      92 LX 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
        So, based on his ironclad personal convictions, I'm guessing that he has outright refused any financial assistance from said evil empire so that he can attend school or subsist.
        No the little fucker said he only uses the evil money so he can basically fight against everything American later.
        Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
          No the little fucker said he only uses the evil money so he can basically fight against everything American later.
          Like a typical liberal, he's more than happy to take handouts and then talk bad about the same society that provides them.

Comment

Originally posted by bubbaearl View Post
            has ss been run as designed it would be fine.

As designed everyone was supposed to die before collecting any benefits. The SS system was sold to the public as being completely voluntary but that ended in year 2 of the program. SS was really intended to be a 12.5% income tax on everyone.
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Sounds like he needs his ass beat by a guy wearing all american flag themed clothing.
              WH

Comment

Ungrateful little shit. I can watch someone like this slowly burning and suffering! And I would feel good about it.
                sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
                  Ungrateful little shit. I can watch someone like this slowly burning and suffering! And I would feel good about it.
                  You have never seen anyone burning to death or you would not say that.
                  Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
                    Well, ok. You probably have a point there. But put under severe physical distress. For a long period of time. Can we agree on that?
                    WH

Comment

I don't feel sorry for bad people. I'd feel more sorry for an animal.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
                        I don't feel sorry for bad people. I'd feel more sorry for an animal.
                        And they are bad people. That's for sure.
                        WH

Comment

I set my own foot on fire with flaming gasoline once and I still say this.
                          Originally posted by racrguy
                          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                          Originally posted by racrguy
                          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

I have absolutely no use for idiots like this. He should move to Syria, Iraq or Iran or some other place where his views on the US are shared. The older I get the more I'm hating the way our flag is treated. I spent 10 years defending this country from assholes with similar ideology. The fact that our laws protect them and their idiocy should give them incentive enough to moderate their views. In the shitholes that hate America like they do saying anything about the host country will get you killed.

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                              But put under severe physical distress. For a long period of time. Can we agree on that?
                              Agreed. I will volunteer to be the person who keeps them under severe physical distress for a very long time.

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                              And they are bad people. That's for sure.
                              Being a misguided fucking idiot doesn't make you a bad person. They just need to be shown the light and if that fails to change them you cut their fucking heads off.

Comment

Agreed. I will volunteer to be the person who keeps them under severe physical distress for a very long time.

Being a misguided fucking idiot doesn't make you a bad person. They just need to be shown the light and if that fails to change them you cut their fucking heads off.
                                I like this. Or castration.
                                Last edited by soap; 09-08-2015, 02:26 AM.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Working...
                                X