Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
    The Reeeeesistance:

And this D bag is supposed to be a general. Of what, I have no idea. When he last qualified with anything is up for guess because he straight up said "I'm not going to be able to hit anything with these 5 rounds.'
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• My wife can fire a 12 g slug and not move as much as that limp wristed fool.
      1965 Ford Falcon Pro-Touring Project
      TCI F/R Suspension, 3V-4.6 & TR3560, LT III Wheels

sigpic
      Work In Progress

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
        And this D bag is supposed to be a general. Of what, I have no idea. When he last qualified with anything is up for guess because he straight up said "I'm not going to be able to hit anything with these 5 rounds.'

Ah, officers. Running the show without any of the actual work or experience is common. These guys are the ones who make "sir" have a negative connotation.

Mark Phillip Hertling (born September 29, 1953) is a former United States Army officer. He served 37 years in the U.S. Army and retired after serving as the Commanding General of U.S. Army Europe and the Seventh Army, serving in that position from March 25, 2011 until November 4, 2012, and retiring from the Army in December 2012. During his time as a U.S. soldier, Hertling served in Armor, Cavalry, planning, operations and training positions, and he commanded every organization from Platoon to Field Army. Most notably, he commanded the U.S. Army's 1st Armored Division and Task Force Iron/Multinational Division-North in Iraq during the troop surge of 2007 to 2008.

Comment

I think that is the reporter. In the video, you get to see the general shoot it. He looks better, but no by much.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
            As much as that weird mf likes to touch young girls, there might actually be something to it. Most guys I know keep personal distance around other peoples kids just out of respect and standard manners.
            I can't tell if Sessions is swatting Bidens hand away or brushing something from the girls hair. Either way he is way to touchy / feely with other peoples children.
            I work second shift so I take care off my daughter during the mornings to save on paying daycare. I take her to the playground or other activities where other children are present. It is always awkward when someone else child comes over and wants you to pick them up and push them on the swing because their mother is to busy looking at their phone. I have a personal policy not to touch other peoples children except in an emergency.

Comment

I'm going to guess he was a 3-Star non-combat MOS pencil pusher.
              "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                Also, no one notices that the person posting this is basically saying it didn't happen, yet pushing gun control.
                Do what?

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                  Do what?
                  check hashtags...
                  Originally posted by stevo
                  Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                    check hashtags...
                    Now I don't use twitter or anything like that, I figure hashtags were away to alert a certain group of a message. Not that it conveyed you were with them.

Am unsure.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• And we're still dealing with this shit 35 years later...

Comment

• The Massachusetts man who allegedly mailed a white powder to Donald Trump Jr. has previously donated to a Democratic political action committee and shared anti-Trump posts on social media, including comparing President Donald Trump to Adolf Hitler.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                                Now I don't use twitter or anything like that, I figure hashtags were away to alert a certain group of a message. Not that it conveyed you were with them.

Am unsure.
                                Could be either, but in this case it's not totally clear.
                                Originally posted by stevo
                                Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Working...
                                X