No announcement yet.

My A-Team Van

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Needs a giant sword wielding viking painted on the side. Slaying dragons and shit

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
        This. Is. Perfect!

Comment

At least get a visor like that badass one

Comment

That exhaust!! Find it odd they said they had 318s and not 5.2 liters

Comment

I've got a chance to get a 79 Chevy van that is sitting. I might just pull the trigger. I wonder how hard to come by the right grill and such.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank View Post
                I've got a chance to get a 79 Chevy van that is sitting. I might just pull the trigger. I wonder how hard to come by the right grill and such.
                does it have a slider? does it have windows? heck if you don't want it I do.

Comment

Not exactly correct but close. But then again, it looks like it one of those "if you have to ask, you can't afford them" kinda price. haha

Comment

Comment

I saw that van on a recent show called "fastest car". The dude who owns it is an odd duck. but it's cool none the less.

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                        I saw that van on a recent show called "fastest car". The dude who owns it is an odd duck. but it's cool none the less.
                        Yah I’m slowly watching the show. It’s sad they can’t find better “sleeper” cars for the show. I’m hoping the disabled guy with the rat rod from episode 1 can win it all.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                          Yah I’m slowly watching the show. It’s sad they can’t find better “sleeper” cars for the show. I’m hoping the disabled guy with the rat rod from episode 1 can win it all.
                          I know the guy with the turbo pinto, the car is pretty damn quick. he makes a lot of 2.3 parts, I'm probably going to buy one of his header flip kits soon.

Comment

Yeah, that van has been around for a good while, very cool van imo....

Comment

I know the guy with the turbo pinto, the car is pretty damn quick. he makes a lot of 2.3 parts, I'm probably going to buy one of his header flip kits soon.
                              If you find a project SVO anywhere, I have ideas and a supportive wife. I’m giving the SN to kiddo after the event since he has been helping with cars a lot lately. I’m even going to have him help with the P cars since he is doing so well. He thinks he might want to become a tech someday.

What I have in mind is for a driver quality SVO not a mint collectible one. Ratty ones are easy to find and overpriced.

Comment

Working...
                              X