O'Keefe strikes again! - American Pravda part 1 - New York Times

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
    There is value in pulling back the curtain and convincing that population of how throughly they've been deceived, that it's ongoing, of it's maliciousness, and how they contribute to their own eventual ruin. That hopefully, being reasonable people, presented with the truth, can make the right choices.

It's also the only way to fight the war short of rifles and swords. So... here we are.

I believe they will. The people you're referring to are not just robots and drones and mind slaves like most of this forum seems to believe. Not all of them anyway. A significant number of them really would want to know if they're being deceived. The rest are all just real progressives that would believe the way they do, media or no media. They only watch the media for belief affirmation. We don't care about them. Nobody can help those commies.

I know there are more people that watch it than this, but I actually notice it the most in old people. Who the hell else do you know that wants to see the "news"? I think I watched it once about 15 years ago. Old people are weird like that. They actually want to see something on black guy A that gunned down black guy B in the ghetto somewhere in Dallas. Or that little timmy won the fucking dipshit award in 1st grade. I can't imagine why anybody gives a single fuck about what they put on there.

This hurts them, for sure. If it didn't, nobody would be outing them. The POTUS wouldn't bother with them, and they wouldn't be scrambling like cockroaches away from the light, like you always see them do. They know they can be hurt, and if they lose ALL credibility, they're finished. They've already lost a great deal, which can be seen in their viewership. What was it CNN is down? 20%?
    WH

Comment

Working...
    X