• Show
Clear All

24 hour fitness - 43$

I use to workout at the LA Fitness, it was 31$
    Originally posted by 03trubluGT
    Your opinion is what sucks.
    You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

Lifetime fitness in Mansfield. 130.00 mo family membership. Nice equipment, does get a little crowded at night sometimes.

Comment

Anytime fitness for me

Comment

Crossfit Heath

Comment

Downtown ftw ymca

Comment

Originally posted by jewozzy View Post
              i do. if you plan on getting a good workout i would say be there before 3pm or after 9pm. anytime in between you will be doing a lot of standing and waiting.
              not always true, when i do go i usually get there about 4:45-5 and am done in about an hr

Originally posted by DOHCTR
              You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

Comment

Crossfit Plano $100 monthly

Comment

Anytime fitness in Carrollton.

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                    I don't see how Anytime gets away with such high monthly dues with such little to offer.
                    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Glad to see you are back on the wagon again!
                      I first noticed it yesterday when you posted your lunch.
                      Keep it up and good luck!!

Comment

Originally posted by stangin4lyfe View Post
                        Glad to see you are back on the wagon again!
                        I first noticed it yesterday when you posted your lunch.
                        Keep it up and good luck!!
                        Thanks, I finally got moved back up to Dallas from Austin, and decided to get rolling again.

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                          I don't see how Anytime gets away with such high monthly dues with such little to offer.
                          Honestly, I don't have to deal with the douches at 24hour, there's hardly anyone there.

Yesterday was the most people I've seen at one time in the gym, and that was 11-12, including me and my buddy.

It's a truely 24 hour gym, unlike the one that calls itself 24 Hour Fitness.

It's $30ish/mo or $45ish/mo with tanning. No signup fees, just first month and key fob for afterhours entry. That's still cheaper than the big gyms.

I would have gone back to 24 hour, but I didn't renew my $99/yr membership when i moved to Austin, because the closest 24 hour wasn't so close. I called and asked if I could restart that plan again, as it had been less than a year since I didn't renew, they said no, and gave me some outrageous price to start plus monthly was $45-50

Comment

It's a truely 24 hour gym, unlike the one that calls itself 24 Hour Fitness.
                            SOME 24hr Fitness’s are truly that...open 24hrs a day.
                            I used to work out at 3AM before work.

As for the pricing, Costco is your best bet.
                            I paid right at $13.50 per month.

Comment

Originally posted by stangin4lyfe View Post
                              SOME 24hr Fitness’s are truly that...open 24hrs a day.
                              I used to work out at 3AM before work.

As for the pricing, Costco is your best bet.
                              I paid right at $13.50 per month.
                              I looked at Costco, the problem is the closest 24 hour (The Colony) is a Super Sport and not included in the Costco deal.

Comment

I have been at the same 24 hour for 15 years now and it costs me $13 a month. The equipment is shit and about a third of the treadmills are broken at any given time.

I just landed a new gig that has a gym at the office downtown and reimburses me $40 a month for a gym membership. I'm not sure if I will just add to my 24 hour membership or sign up with a whole new gym.

This place also reimburses $40 a month for things like Weight Watchers, I am going to see if they'll do the same for My Fit Foods. That will be nice if I can get them to sign off on that.
                                Originally posted by racrguy
                                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                                Originally posted by racrguy
                                Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Working...
                                X