Vasectomy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
    Hell if I know. I went in and went to sleep, woke up and drove home. Again, I'm only in pain because I lugged a 5 gallon bucket of water across almost an acre to water a dog instead of not lifting anything more than 5 pounds for the next 48 hours. Before that, it was a slight throb and that's it. Since my nap? No big deal, on the couch with my ice.

You jackass, what did I tell you?

Comment

I couldn't let a dog suffer because his owner is a fuckhead. Still, I'm fairly comfortable, moderately stoned and fucking with yall. I can't complain.
      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Im reviving this thread as Im looking to get this done. Has anyone gotten the bladeless and how much did it cost? Recommendation on a doctor?

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
          Im reviving this thread as Im looking to get this done. Has anyone gotten the bladeless and how much did it cost? Recommendation on a doctor?
          Seconded. We're expecting baby #5 in October and I'm scheduling mine 5 minutes after the baby crowns.

Comment

group deal??

god bless.
            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Why do they have to be born so damn cute? I was ready to get mine scheduled, and my wife recently asked if we should maybe have a little brother or sister for Christopher (who is only 3 months old btw). Not sure I wanna go there, but don't want to do a reversal either.

Comment

In Carrollton I called a Urology place by Baylor and "bladeless" was $475 with Blue Cross insurance. Its under my deductible but the same price either way per the phone conversation, its is some kind of deal they have with them.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                  Why do they have to be born so damn cute? I was ready to get mine scheduled, and my wife recently asked if we should maybe have a little brother or sister for Christopher (who is only 3 months old btw). Not sure I wanna go there, but don't want to do a reversal either.
                  You don't want a reversal. I've never done the research but my sister and her husband looked into it and I recall a low 5-figure price tag.

In Carrollton I called a Urology place by Baylor and "bladeless" was $475 with Blue Cross insurance. Its under my deductible but the same price either way per the phone conversation, its is some kind of deal they have with them.
                  I wonder how much that changes for self-pay.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
                    Seconded. We're expecting baby #5 in October and I'm scheduling mine 5 minutes after the baby crowns.
                    FIVE??? You must be a slow learner.
                    Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                    Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                    Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                    You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
                      he needs a TV in the bedroom.
                      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

You don't want a reversal. I've never done the research but my sister and her husband looked into it and I recall a low 5-figure price tag.

I wonder how much that changes for self-pay.
                          They said that was the same price, its normally $1200

Comment

You can do it yourself, all you need is a little piece of a drinking straw and super glue.

Comment

Don't count on the reversal being successful. Unless times have changed, IIRC, I was told that a small sperm count getting through will count as a success, but it may not be enough to get you a pregnancy. Granted I got snipped about 10 years ago and knew I was done.
                              Last edited by GeorgeG.; 08-23-2016, 09:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
                                I think it's something in the water.

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                                he needs a TV in the bedroom.
                                We don't even have a TV in the living room. Well, we do but it only has a DVD player hooked up to it.

They said that was the same price, its normally $1200
                                Interesting. My sister looked into it probably 10-12 years ago and I got second-hand info. You know how that goes.

Comment

Working...
                                X