Active shooter....Las Vegas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
    LOL! Good luck trying to sell it on GB. I hope their store burns down.
    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• I bought quite a few guns from them. One of the last times I was in there I bought a 10/22 for my boys and tried to negotiate some sights for it and they got mad. Fuck 'em.

Comment

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post
        I had one for an Ak on GunBroker. I started it at $99 with no reserve. I figured whatever they wanted to bid it to, whatever. If they are dumb enough to pay $800 for it then I don't feel bad taking their money. It got to $350 and GunBroker ended all the auctions.
        "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
        http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
        Factory Five MK4 Cobra
        Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
        http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
        www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
        sigpic

Comment

• SVO's protege Dan Bilzerian trying to grab rifle from deputy while stating he has "creds, bro."

New footage has surfaced of playboy, “King of Instagram” and Navy SEAL-washout Dan Bilzerian looking for the Las Vegas gunman- and then unsuccessfully trying to convince a local lawman to give him his rifle. Bilzerian -who is seemingly filmed as much as a reality TV star- can be seen on an instagram video running behind […]

Comment

• What a fucking moron that guy has become. If hes carrying a CHL where is his weapon? And lmfao at trying to take the cops rifle, hes lucky he didn't get shot in the face!
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post
              i saw several sold between 1100 and 1500 all day today.

Comment

• Is there a link between anti depressants and mass murders and suicides? This seems to happen way too often now. What’s the real problem? People with psych problems on meds (or) off meds with access to high powered firearms. A person who is depressed and hopeless simply doesn’t give a fuck. And if they have the will to kill themselves they will take out innocent people to. Pay attention to your friends and family especially if they take meds for depression etc. keep the firearms away from them

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Crawfish View Post
                  Is there a link between anti depressants and mass murders and suicides? This seems to happen way too often now. What’s the real problem? People with psych problems on meds (or) off meds with access to high powered firearms. A person who is depressed and hopeless simply doesn’t give a fuck. And if they have the will to kill themselves they will take out innocent people to. Pay attention to your friends and family especially if they take meds for depression etc. keep the firearms away from them
                  Stop repeating speculation, and cite a source.
                  ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Its illegal for any pot medicinal card holder to purchase or even own a gun. That sucks.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
                      Stop repeating speculation, and cite a source.
                      Everyone I know who has taken those type of meds are either dead from suicide or in a cage from doing some unthinkable act with a gun. Had I known I would have kept the gun away from them. Too late though. Maybe I can keep it from happening to other people though. These events happened over a decade ago but they are still happening today. My opinion is stay away from that stuff and keep firearms away from those on it. Just my opinion

Comment

• Maybe the family of the 58 dead concert goers should sue big pharmaceutical ass off? It’s worth a shot

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Crawfish View Post
                          Maybe the family of the 58 dead concert goers should sue big pharmaceutical ass off? It’s worth a shot
                          Your comments make my head hurt.
                          Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                          I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                          Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                          Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                          dont downshift!!
                          Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• I just read an article that said he purchased 20-30 firearms, most of which were rifles between August and October of last year. They did not know why. Are they fucking retarded? The election was coming up and he was a gambler!
                            Originally posted by Marisa
                            we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

• Originally posted by red89notch View Post
                              I just read an article that said he purchased 20-30 firearms, most of which were rifles between August and October of last year. They did not know why. Are they fucking retarded? The election was coming up and he was a gambler!
                              because he was mad that Trump won and he wanted to change the sentiment about firearms and the republicans

Comment

• Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
                                because he was mad that Trump won and he wanted to change the sentiment about firearms and the republicans
                                He purchased them because he was mad that Trump won before Trump won?
                                Originally posted by Marisa
                                we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

Working...
                                X