Boys vs. Cheeseheads...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boys vs. Cheeseheads...

Doesn't look good, they have a tough defense and Mr. Rogers always seems to have a rabbits foot lodged firmly up his ass every damn time he steps on the field.

Boy's - 31 (10)*
    Cheesedicks - 10 (31)*

* ( ) Actual score...
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

I foresee a lot of sideline lucky passes/catches....Dak cant hit his targets and Zeke/O line have slowed down...GB by 10
    Originally posted by Da Prez
    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

It's always interesting vs GB, I say we turn this bitch around and win this one.
      Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
        It's always interesting vs GB, I say we turn this bitch around and win this one.
        I'm hoping so, Irving is back and with Awuzie and Carroll coming back as well this should bolster the defense back up.
        Lawrence, Irving and Taco is going to be something to watch! I believe Crawford is going to be back as too.
        If we are able to make Rodgers uncomfortable and contain him the pocket, it could be a nice close game.
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Rodgers is going to destroy them.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
            I'm hoping so, Irving is back and with Awuzie and Carroll coming back as well this should bolster the defense back up.
            Lawrence, Irving and Taco is going to be something to watch! I believe Crawford is going to be back as too.
            If we are able to make Rodgers uncomfortable and contain him the pocket, it could be a nice close game.
            Sean Lee as well, right?
            17' Coyote | MGW | BMR | STEEDA | STAINLESS WORKS | E85 TUNED |

Comment

Here is my prediction as to whats going to happen. 3rd down and 10, the edge rushers are going to get pressure, Rodgers is going to step up in the pocket and hit a wide open guy in the middle of the field for a 15 yard gain. Over and over and over again. Then the defense is going to stack the box against Zeke, 2 yard gain, Dak misses an open guy, then throws 2 yard to Witten on 3rd and 8, punt. Rinse and repeat. Packers win 35-17.

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                Here is my prediction as to whats going to happen. 3rd down and 10, the edge rushers are going to get pressure, Rodgers is going to step up in the pocket and hit a wide open guy in the middle of the field for a 15 yard gain. Over and over and over again. Then the defense is going to stack the box against Zeke, 2 yard gain, Dak misses an open guy, then throws 2 yard to Witten on 3rd and 8, punt. Rinse and repeat. Packers win 35-17.
                Oh man, that sounds way too familiar. Change some names around and you just described the last two decades of Cowboys football.

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                  Oh man, that sounds way too familiar. Change some names around and you just described the last two decades of Cowboys football.
                  Oh, I forgot to mention this one too. Cowboys are leading 10-7 at the 2 minute warning, GB gets the ball at their own 10 with 1:10 remaining, they have no timeouts. Dallas proceeds to give their WR's a 15 yard cushion and rushes 3 guys, Rodgers picks us apart and is in the red zone after 4 plays, there is now 30 seconds left on the clock, they score a TD, we go to the second half.

Comment

Off topic somewhat-

Not a sports fan, but was recently in Wisconsin. They love them some fucking football up there. I think its cause its all they have to do. Every third person was wearing some kind of Green Bay attire. Most talk I overheard was also about it. Seemed like a lot more football fanboys up there. It was pretty much everywhere. Went into a store and they were talking all this football shit at me like I gave a fuck or knew what they were talking about.
                    WH

Comment

Green Bay owns the team. It's totally different up there for the fans and players. They don't have a greedy ass Jerry to fuck it all up for them. Jerry doesn't care about winning nearly as much as Green Bay does. Jerry cares about $$$$ and in that contest he is winning by miles.

Sean lee on the field puts the entire defense in a better position. This game will be close but Dallas will fold in the 4th quarter as usual under the RHJ.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.281ci View Post
                        Sean Lee as well, right?
                        He hasn't practiced as of yesterday. I would not count on him being back.

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                          Sounds about right
                          Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!

Comment

Fuck man! If they hadn't lost to fucking L.A. this game could probably be a no problem loss. Now it has almost, and I stress almost, become a must win game. Although I just don't see them winning...

Comment

Originally posted by chuckacosta View Post
                              Fuck man! If they hadn't lost to fucking L.A. this game could probably be a no problem loss. Now it has almost, and I stress almost, become a must win game. Although I just don't see them winning...
                              I say its a must win! We cant fall to 2-3 with Feagles going to 4-1...they have an easy game this week.

Comment

Working...
                              X