Well, finally made the pistol.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, finally made the pistol.

7.62x39 upper, plametto state lower, not special trigger or sights yet, those are the come later.

Next to a 18" ar10 for comparison.

This shit is a money sink. I've got to stop.

sigpic

Gets expensive in a hurry

Comment

Just wait until you get into NFA stuff. $1,000 for a metal can....... it's like crack.
      I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Is that the Shockwave brace?

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
          Is that the Shockwave brace?
          Looks like it. I need 2 of them for pistols.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Scary looking full auto 100 round per second baby killing assault rifles have no purpose other than murder!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice looking gun

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
              Scary looking full auto 100 round per second baby killing assault rifles have no purpose other than murder!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice looking gun
              Can't you see that it has cropped ears to!!??

Comment

I still haven't built my first gun. I know I'll go way overboard and I have 5 kids and no time to shoot. Sucks to be me.

Comment

Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
                  Looks like it. I need 2 of them for pistols.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
                  I need to pick one up as well.

Anyone local have one? Looks like a few places such as MidwayUSA and PSA are out of stock.

Comment

I highly recommend getting the Shockwave "package" directly from KAK.
                    https://www.kakindustry.com/shockwav...-package-black
                    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

That makes me glad I picked mine up when it was only $60. Looks like it went up by $5.

sigpic

Comment

Have you shot it yet? I'm curious about how the brace feels when shooting compared to a real stock.

Comment

If I had to sit there and dump 1000's of rounds in a short sitting, it'd probably suck a little.
                          After about 120 rounds, it really didn't bother me. Sure it's not as soft and nice as a regular rifle ar stock, but it didn't seem really much worse than if I had just been shooting my wood furniture ak.

Like an idiot, I'm probably going to order another one, since I liked it so damn much.
                          sigpic

Comment

This really makes me want to do some more mods to my pistol...
                            Originally posted by Leah
                            Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

I have zero comfort complaints with my shockwave. As said, a 1000 round range session might get a little dodgy, but several hundred rounds at a time are no problemo.
                              "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Working...
                              X