No announcement yet.

No more Mustang in the stable...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I work at a dealership with well over 800 cars in inventory and the Mercedes E Class is the second best selling car we have. In my humble opinion it is one of the absolute best road cars out there for the price. Adequate power but excellent luxury, luxurious styling and interior features. Also no vehicle on the planet matches Mercedes-Benz in the technology they put in their vehicles, i. e. collision avoidance, lane tracking/lane keep assist, night vision, etc...

David

Comment

35mpg on the daily 37 mile commute

Comment

Did you get any kind of extended warranty. It will need an oil cooler reseal if it hasn't been done but other than that, it has a solid engine. I was able to squeeze 41MPG on my old 12 diesel driving from mineral wells to mesquite once. I love E class cars except the new ones(W213). They are so bland to me. Might as well save some money and get a C.
        Originally posted by Marisa
        we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

no extended warranties here, they are for suckers!

I've got a guy in my neighborhood who owns a Mercedes/BMW repair shop. I'll just get him drunk one weekend, and get him to agree to a good price

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
            no extended warranties here, they are for suckers!

I've got a guy in my neighborhood who owns a Mercedes/BMW repair shop. I'll just get him drunk one weekend, and get him to agree to a good price
            Uhhhhh....I'm gonna need that dude's/shop's name so I can tell him you sent me and I can get some cheap work done.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
              Uhhhhh....I'm gonna need that dude's/shop's name so I can tell him you sent me and I can get some cheap work done.
              Me too. Mine still has a lot of warranty left plus the CPO but i will most likely unload it before it runs out.
              2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Working...
              X