Biden's an idiot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biden's an idiot

At a campaign event Friday afternoon in Florida, Vice President Joe Biden and Senator Bill Nelson took the stage to a cheering crowd. They were being introduced by a Florida resident named Barbra who began by telling a story about her struggle with breast cancer. She was in the middle of describing her fear of relapse when Biden went over to Sen. Nelson, whispered something, and then eventually started doing squatting charades in an effort to get the crowd to sit down. The Vice President also gave thumbs up to the crowd and broke into laughter while the woman was telling her story.

The actions caused a great deal of laughter, interrupting the woman twice in the middle of her story. She had to stop and ask, “What’s he doing back there?”
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Dan Quayle of the 21st Century.

Comment

Acts like a druken lunatic wherever he goes. Better enjoy the free booze Biden, you only have a few weeks left.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

In other news, we landed on the moon...
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

ROFLMAO. I find it hilarious (not really, actually sad) that moments before she says "we have a president and vice president who care" he is doing squats while someone is giving a speach. That mother fucker couldn't recite 2 words she said. Care my ass.
          Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
          Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Working...
          X