Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Romney takes first lead in electoral college...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Romney takes first lead in electoral college...

201 Obama/Biden

Toss Ups

Romney/Ryan 206
    Last edited by sc281; 10-18-2012, 12:45 PM.

Good. I hope he gets enough so he can give Obama some and still win.
    Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
    Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

I think a lot of the "toss-ups" aren't exactly toss-ups either.
      How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
        I think a lot of the "toss-ups" aren't exactly toss-ups either.
        I hope Mitt catches all those toss-ups.

Do you see what I did there? Wasn't it clever?
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post

I have a feeling he'll catch a lot of them better than Josh Hamilton in game 162.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post

Cause his name sounds like the thing you would catch a toss up in, Amirite!?!?!?!!?!

Comment

PA is swinging a little, it would be nice if my home state saw the light. Probably won't though, just depends who lies better.
              Originally posted by MR EDD
              U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                PA is swinging a little, it would be nice if my home state saw the light. Probably won't though, just depends who lies better.
                They might. Energy is becoming a huge part of that economy. But, you do have Pittsburgh and Philly that are pretty much guaranteed to vote Dem.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                  If you looked at the last election figures in Pa, basically bamer won due to the burg, Philly, Scranton and Harrisburg voting democrat.. rest of the state went republican..
                  In contact with a lot of friends back there that believe he lost a ton of votes but they're not sure if Romney will pull it off..
                  Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

If obama gets Iowa again I'll know its bullshit. I lived there in 08 and still havnt met anyone that voted for his ass.

Comment

As far as Pa, I travel from southwest to northeast for my job a lot and there are about 5:1 Romney to obummer signs in yards. Now in Philly and Pittsburgh, its more Bummer, but not as much as you'd think. PA could very well go red this year. Lots of pissed off coal people with signs that say "fire Obama, stop the war on coal."

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                        As far as Pa, I travel from southwest to northeast for my job a lot and there are about 5:1 Romney to obummer signs in yards. Now in Philly and Pittsburgh, its more Bummer, but not as much as you'd think. PA could very well go red this year. Lots of pissed off coal people with signs that say "fire Obama, stop the war on coal."
                        Hmmm

New poll shows Romney ahead in … Pennsylvania?

Is it worth writing about a poll that appeared suddenly on Twitter, rocked the world of every last conservative who saw it, then was quickly and mysteriously deleted by the pollster? What if the DNC’s communications director screencapped it and started whining about it before he’d even seen the crosstabs? Let’s put it this way: There may or may not be a poll coming soon from Susquehanna showing Romney up 49/45 on The One in the Democratic stronghold of Pennsylvania. Maybe it won’t be published. Maybe it was yanked back because they spotted a flaw in the data at the last second. If it is published, maybe Jay Cost is right that skepticism is in order; Susquehanna’s numbers do tend to tilt Republican according to Sean Trende, although Guy Benson had a nice post about the firm’s track record a week ago. Needless to say, if Romney really does have a lead in Pennsylvania, then I’m thinking the hull has been breached on the good ship Hopenchange and there’s no patching it. We’ll need multiple polls from the state to know if there’s been any tidal shift, but keep an eye out for Susquehanna. If it’s legit, it’s a big one.
                        Since I can’t give you that right now, how about a pair of new polls showing Romney ahead in … Ohio and Colorado:
                        Romney takes 48 percent support in Ohio, edging President Obama at 47, in the new poll conducted by American Research Group (ARG). It’s the latest survey to show Romney erasing the gender gap. He now trails Obama only 48 to 45 among female voters in the Buckeye State…
                        And in Colorado, likely voters went for Romney 50 to 46 over Obama, in ARG’s poll. Romney soundly outpaced Obama among female voters in the state, taking 51 percent support against Obama at 45…
                        Ohio and Colorado are two of the 12 states President Bush won in 2004 that Obama took in 2008. These 12 battleground states will be critical in determining the outcome of the 2012 election.
                        Go back to the electoral vote map at RCP that I linked in the last post. If it’s true that Florida is drifting away from the Democrats and Romney comes through in Ohio and Colorado, then he’s at 262 with a slew of swing states available to put him over the top. Virginia alone could do it. So could Wisconsin. And so, of course, could Pennsylvania, although if he wins PA then we’re staring at a Republican landslide, not a 270-268 win.
                        That’s the good news. The bad news? It seems increasingly likely that we’re going to lose as our VP a guy who thinks American servicemen are serving in Iraq and Iran. Some lean blog content days ahead next year without Joe, my friends

Comment

It's shaping up to be another 1980...I hope. Reagan was up 6 points over Carter on October 20, 1980, according to one poll. John Anderson was in the race and had 10%. As we now know, it went downhill for Carter pretty damn quick.

Comment

I just wonder how much fraud will be committed.

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
                              I just wonder how much fraud will be committed.
                              That is the only thing I'm concerned with. Without the fraud, there's no way this asshole wins re-election.

Comment

Working...
                              X