Clear All

• Any FedEx folks out there

Enjoying PEAK ?

It's a SHIPATHON
    sigpic
    "Lookin' back in front of me in the mirror's a grin,
    through eyes of love I see I'm really lookin' at a friend
    We've all had our problems that's the way life is,
    my heart goes out to others who are there to make amends".

I'll be shipping via fedex for the first time this weekend. USPS has fucked up too many of my shipments. All of my normal priority mail, or expedited packages are going out Monday via FedEx

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Originally posted by Leah
    Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

FEDEX sucks. they will dump your shit at the road . we've had hell with them here in the country . fedex home is the worst .

Comment

Originally posted by bubbaearl View Post
        FEDEX sucks. they will dump your shit at the road . we've had hell with them here in the country . fedex home is the worst .
        What he said. They leave my shit 3.5 miles from my house at the end of the private road.. UPS always comes to the door. I HATE my fedex guy

Comment

Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
          I'll be shipping via fedex for the first time this weekend. USPS has fucked up too many of my shipments. All of my normal priority mail, or expedited packages are going out Monday via FedEx

USPS is fucked right now. I have a Priority Mail package that they received on 12/01 and I still don't have it. It sat at a regional facility for 8 days. I don't need it until Christmas so I'm not really sweating it but that's fucking pathetic.

Comment

If you need it by Christmas, call them. Otherwise it may not arrive.

I have had multiple issues with packages getting caught in a loop between my local PO (Greenville), Coppell, and Dallas.

Hopefully I don't have any major issues with FedEx home. Etsy does not have UPS integration or I would use them. I have 100-200 packages to ship out and I'm damn sure not going to type all of their addresses into the UPS portal, not to mention my label printer is not UPS label compatible.

Originally posted by Leah
            Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

I ordered a computer on black friday and I still don't have it.
              Originally posted by racrguy
              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
              Originally posted by racrguy
              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by prostock1 View Post
                Enjoying PEAK ?

It's a SHIPATHON
                We have been in shipathon for a long time now. Vaccines start this week I was told. I guess they are bumping up the co2 limits on our aircraft. We have been getting lots of flights at dfw
                2006 Civic SI
                2009 Pilot
                1988 GT
                CRF50

Widebody whore.

Comment

Originally posted by prostock1 View Post
                  Enjoying PEAK ?

It's a SHIPATHON
                  I actually enjoyed PEAK season. I worked at GVTA for 3yrs as a PM courier.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                    I ordered a computer on black friday and I still don't have it.
                    Yup, same here, ordered on 11/30 and it looks like this week sometime. FedEx is way backed up.
                    You might have waited to long home skillet, unless it's local or in Texas.
                    Originally posted by Silverback
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Yall need to remember that FedEex Express and FedEx Ground aren't the same thing. Express is corp owned and all working for Fred Smith, Ground is Joe Bob DBA FedEx Ground. They rent or own their truck and more or less, rent the route from the area franchisee. If you're a Ground operator and don't maintain the appearance of your truck or get too many complaints, you can have your route taken from you.

Comment

UPS hooked me up with an order I placed on 11/27 from Atlanta with delivery on 12/1.

Comment

Amazon has turned the shipping world on its head I’m sure. I’ll be honest I use Amazon way too much and with Prime I have never had a delay in shipping, I usually get anything I order within 3 days max unless stated otherwise.

Comment

I'm in middle tennessee.

Fed ex sucks. It'll show out for delivery and I won't have it at business before 5pm, and it's 10 miles from the shipping point when loaded.

UPS, always before 11, most of the time before 10am. I don't even pay red label money when I need it next day because it's there at 10 either way.

USPS, are, pretty decent. Now that Amazon is all Amazon in my area, they aren't as busy.

Amazon, 9/10. I am getting a lot of next day now, which is pretty cool. I did order a next day twice this year that the first was lost, and second still took two days. But, they are getting better, and I believe that was during them transferring into in house delivery.

Comment

< UPS aircraft mechanic

Comment

Working...
                              X