Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
    infographic needs sources.
    Funny how you ask for sources and crickets. Or when they compare numbers from the 2020 election to the 1998 election. There were 3 elections in between. Just like big foot, the proof is just out of reach.

Comment

• Comment

• It’s on. Time to bring these mothers to justice. I feel the fence is to keep people in at this point in DC....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Avery'sDad View Post
          Funny how you ask for sources and crickets. Or when they compare numbers from the 2020 election to the 1998 election. There were 3 elections in between. Just like big foot, the proof is just out of reach.
          The evidence that Navarro uses is in the report is in the linked page. I guess we can arrange to host it on a domain with CNN in the name if that might help you read it.

I doubt if there is enough real voter fraud to overturn the election, just my take at a glance. On the other hand, if you think there isn't any voter fraud at all in Democrat dominated cities like Detroit and Philadelphia, you need to put down the fucking crack pipe.
          Originally posted by racrguy
          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

I pasted 2 links at the bottom.

Comment

• Originally posted by 94mstng94 View Post
              It’s on. Time to bring these mothers to justice. I feel the fence is to keep people in at this point in DC....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              And if they try to escape through the tunnels, the gasoline that was poured in will make a nice flame.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                The evidence that Navarro uses is in the report is in the linked page. I guess we can arrange to host it on a domain with CNN in the name if that might help you read it.

I doubt if there is enough real voter fraud to overturn the election, just my take at a glance. On the other hand, if you think there isn't any voter fraud at all in Democrat dominated cities like Detroit and Philadelphia, you need to put down the fucking crack pipe.
                I believe the discrepancies between 08 and 20 are too great to not see fraud. People were genuinely enthralled by Obama. I've yet to meet an enthused biden voter.

Comment

• Originally posted by dblack1 View Post
                  I believe the discrepancies between 08 and 20 are too great to not see fraud. People were genuinely enthralled by Obama. I've yet to meet an enthused biden voter.
                  There is fraud in every election, the question is only to what degree. With the amount of absolute horseshit that has been made up about Trump in the past four years, which everyone seems to want to forget, I tend to give any claim of fraud some credit. They made up a story about Russia colluding and impeached him in the House for nothing. Cheating in an election would seem like the least they would do to get rid of him.

I'm also not saying this was all the Democrats' doing, this was mainly Democrats but also the Washington establishment overall.

The elephant in the room that everyone seems to want to forget is that there are a whole lot of Republican voters who are not going to vote for Republicans again. That hasn't sunk in yet but it soon will and the Republicans are going to piss themselves when they realize that what they did to Trump will not soon be forgotten. They might as well get Trump 2.0 ready and waiting on deck because that will be the only way they get votes again from some of these people.
                  What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                  Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• At least that woman from Texas the Project Veritas caught on video just got arrested for some felonies.

Comment

Just like big foot, the proof is just out of reach.
                      You're way out of date. They got his dna when he stepped on a board with screws in it. Testing said human hybrid. Way back when, the original mom was human. The dad was "unknown hominid". You'll have to look up Melba Ketchum, she's the scientist that did all the testing.
                      WH

Comment

• FBI IMPLY CAPITOL RIOT WAS PLANNED BY REPUBLICAN CONGRESS MEMBERS

article - https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/13/politics/capitol-riot-investigation/index.html Odysee Channel: https://odysee.com/@SaltyCracker:a Website: https://saltycrackermerch.com/ Merchandise: https://saltycrackermerch.com/salty-merch/ PayPal: ht…

Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                          FBI IMPLY CAPITOL RIOT WAS PLANNED BY REPUBLICAN CONGRESS MEMBERS

https://www.bitchute.com/video/bOHMt4APz9Ji/
                          Fraudulent Beareau of Investigation??
                          G'Day Mate

Comment

• CNN’s Jade Sacker penetrating the Capitol with a member of BLM/Antifa cheering, “We did it!” And then asking her conspirator if he was filming, he said he’d delete it, he lied. CNN was in on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post

I dont watch CNN they are more biased than Fox news and thats saying something. Ill read the link. I think the whole issue is that if it were any other election, Trump would have won in a landslide. But with the mail in voting and democrats being sent the ballots without asking and pressured into filling out and returning. It heavily swayed the election.

Comment

I dont watch CNN they are more biased than Fox news and thats saying something. Ill read the link. I think the whole issue is that if it were any other election, Trump would have won in a landslide. But with the mail in voting and democrats being sent the ballots without asking and pressured into filling out and returning. It heavily swayed the election.
                                WH

Comment

Working...
                                X