what was I thinking?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's super cool.

Hoping life will slow down a bit so I can come RallyX soon.

RallyX is great low buck racing. However if you have ever road raced you have to take everything you ever learned and toss it out the window.

Left foot braking is your best friend to set up car. So much fun.
    Murph

Lots of cars that nobody desires

Comment

• Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
      Have an appointment at a muffler shop tomorrow evening to get the old exhaust fixed enough for the race Sunday. Can't wait!
      How was the race?

Comment

• man it was a wild weekend, Saturday I went to a local awesome muffler shop and got the exhaust fixed from last month. On the way home I Heard a few noises for a second and then out of no where the left rear wheel fell the fuck off. I called the wife and she brought me some tools and new lug nuts. surprisingly there was no damage besides a slightly bent bumper. Turns out the front and rear wheels are different, and the ones I put on the rear only fit on the front. Got it all fixed up and raced with out issue Sunday. I'll have video of that later.

Comment

• Nice reverse stanced look you had going on there. Since that's a race car you just started a trend.

Comment

• It's nice to lose a wheel with no major damage :-O. FYI, I rode in a car the other day with the hoosier dirt tires on it, insane grip for being on dirt
            Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

• Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
              It's nice to lose a wheel with no major damage :-O. FYI, I rode in a car the other day with the hoosier dirt tires on it, insane grip for being on dirt
              RIGHT, this is the second time in my life I've lost a wheel. the first time all my studs snapped on the highway. i preferred this experience. lol

These generals have insane grip in the dirt. y'all will see soon.

Comment

• Tires are always one of the most efficient ways to gain back lap time...especially when you aren't even using all the horsepower you have.

Comment

• You floored it leaving cars n coffee didn’t ya?
                  "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                    You floored it leaving cars n coffee didn’t ya?
                    haha,
                    sure, that's what happened.

Comment

• until the next video drops, here's a couple of pictures from Sunday.
                      I'm actually supersized how many SN95 Mustang rally cars there really are. I'm not even the only one at our races. there where actually going to be three there Sunday, but one broke Saturday testing. I was the fastest mustang there though, and the fastest driver of the three drivers that drove my car. I absolutely love these tires too.

Comment

• a pro photographer came out on Sunday. These are probably the nicest pictures of a crappy car I've ever seen.

Comment

• Great pics!

Comment

• Just playing around on my phone.

Comment

• Less great, lol

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                                Less great, lol
                                HAHA

well can't win all the time.

Comment