Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My local academy is now selling primers and price is decent at 39 per 1000. I'm not sure if they all are or if it is a local thing only.
    "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Originally posted by dee View Post
      My local academy is now selling primers and price is decent at 39 per 1000. I'm not sure if they all are or if it is a local thing only.
      Cabela's has Small Pistol CCI's in the Bargain cave online right now for $29.99.
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
        Cabela's has Small Pistol CCI's in the Bargain cave online right now for $29.99.
        That's about as cheap as they get, that's pre-obama ban prices. The cheapest I've seen CCI is $25/1k in the last 3 years.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
          That's about as cheap as they get, that's pre-obama ban prices. The cheapest I've seen CCI is $25/1k in the last 3 years.
          Roger that!

Comment

Anyone have a local source for powder? I'm seeing primers at Academy now.... it's usually just as cheap to buy local as it is to pay Hazmat... I'm really low on pistol powder.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
              Anyone have a local source for powder? I'm seeing primers at Academy now.... it's usually just as cheap to buy local as it is to pay Hazmat... I'm really low on pistol powder.
              I second that. I am looking for a place to pick up pistol powder in the North area. Mckinney or Mesquite area. I am in Greenville
              Originally posted by Leah
              Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Good luck! You can't even hardly find any pistol powder online...
                "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Just got into reloading. Found some really good prices on presses and accessories here. They actually had the lowest price on the lee turret classic kit I could find. Fast shipping as well.

Looking for Lee Reloading Supplies? Titan Reloading is a Master Distributor of Lee Precision reloading equipment & supplies. Call 262.397.8819 to learn more.
                  I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Just got into reloading. Found some really good prices on presses and accessories here. They actually had the lowest price on the lee turret classic kit I could find. Fast shipping as well.

Looking for Lee Reloading Supplies? Titan Reloading is a Master Distributor of Lee Precision reloading equipment & supplies. Call 262.397.8819 to learn more.
                    I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Has anyone had any luck finding pistol powder in stock anywhere? Looking for something for 9mm.

Comment

Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
                        Has anyone had any luck finding pistol powder in stock anywhere? Looking for something for 9mm.
                        Dallas Reloading Supply has had plenty of it at the gun shows decent price. It hasn't been any more expensive if you were to buy it online and pay shipping + hazmat.

Also check with 5 Stand Dan on Texas Hunting forum, he's been getting it regularly.
                        Originally posted by Jester
                        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                        He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                        Originally posted by Denny
                        What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                        FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

9mm can be loaded with a TON of different powders. You ain't lookin' hard enough.

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                            9mm can be loaded with a TON of different powders. You ain't lookin' hard enough.
                            I would attribute it to a lack of knowledge and focusing on a couple of recommendations and looking for those specific powders

Comment

I would attribute it to a lack of knowledge and focusing on a couple of recommendations and looking for those specific powders
                              If you still haven't found any powder I'll sell you the only single pound I have of Winchester 231. I've loaded 9/40 and 45 with it. $20

I think you're in Greeville. I live @ 8 miles north of there in Kingston.
                              It happens to be a well thought out and reasoned dissertation on drug use and a lyrical cost/benefit analysis of various kinds of drugs, drawing the conclusion that beer is the best of them all.

Comment

Originally posted by jtm98snake View Post
                                If you still haven't found any powder I'll sell you the only single pound I have of Winchester 231. I've loaded 9/40 and 45 with it. $20

I think you're in Greeville. I live @ 8 miles north of there in Kingston.
                                Sweet. I know where kingston is. PM sent

Comment

Working...
                                X