Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BULLET_DRIVER View Post
    Is it a pain in the ass?
    One thing I'll throw out there (shameless plug for my local range). If you want a one-stop shop, check out Red River Firearms. The class is $120, and everything is done in-house. Class, shooting, fingerprinting, photos, affidavits, testing, etc.

The only thing you have to leave for is to get lunch. It's in Sherman, which may be a bit of a drive for you. I know a couple of other members from here (or Canada) have taken their CHL classes there, and had good experiences.
    Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

Originally posted by NTexas_V-Star View Post
      One thing I'll throw out there (shameless plug for my local range). If you want a one-stop shop, check out Red River Firearms. The class is $120, and everything is done in-house. Class, shooting, fingerprinting, photos, affidavits, testing, etc.

The only thing you have to leave for is to get lunch. It's in Sherman, which may be a bit of a drive for you. I know a couple of other members from here (or Canada) have taken their CHL classes there, and had good experiences.
      Yea thats a hike from where Im at. Signed up two of us last night at the local indoor gun range. They said they have it all in-house also and it was only 140 per person.

Comment

Originally posted by BULLET_DRIVER View Post
        Yea thats a hike from where Im at. Signed up two of us last night at the local indoor gun range. They said they have it all in-house also and it was only 140 per person.
        Good deal man. Like someone else said, the truly hard part is waiting for the license, after the class.

When I took mine, it took 79 days from the day I mailed the packet, to the day the license arrived in the mail. Last summer, my little cousin took his class, and had his license in roughly four weeks, so they have streamlined the process quite a bit.
        Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

Originally posted by NTexas_V-Star View Post
          Good deal man. Like someone else said, the truly hard part is waiting for the license, after the class.

When I took mine, it took 79 days from the day I mailed the packet, to the day the license arrived in the mail. Last summer, my little cousin took his class, and had his license in roughly four weeks, so they have streamlined the process quite a bit.
          No big deal there. I'm off to Balad Iraq in a couple months anyhow. If its not here by that time, then it will be here when I get back.

Comment

Working...
          X