taurus 24/7 for weatherby 300 mag trade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• taurus 24/7 for weatherby 300 mag trade

I have a friend that wants to trade his weatherby vanguard 300 mag for my 24/7. Wanted to get ya'll opinions on this. Looking around for prices I found the cheapest for 2.00 a round. Which is pricey to me. Im trying to weight my positives and negatives.

Do it.
    Originally posted by lincolnboy
    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
      Do it.
      X2

Comment

Without a question a Wheatherby for a Taurus is a excellent deal even if you don't want a 300mag you can always sell it or trade out. Either way you come out ahead of a Taurus semiauto.
        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Weatherby makes a really nice gun I would trade it anyday for a 24/7 taurus. The only downfall to weatherby is the price of their ammo, I have a .257 weatherby mag and its pretty expensive to shoot. Weatherby ammo is guaranteed to shoot like a 1.5moa 3-shot group from a cold barrel. With a .300 weatherby you could hunt any north american game without any worries.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
            Do it.
            x3, I would

Comment

Don't hesitate.

Comment

I did the trade, im pretty pumped up. Looking at muzzle brakes and blackhawk stocks now )

Comment

What model wetherby is it? I'm guessing its a vanguard, because you probably wouldn't replace a stock from like mark V. Either way you can never go wrong with a weatherby. Start saving your money for ammo, and keep your brass.

Comment

Working...
                  X