• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TeeShock View Post
    Is this existing hand carbine length?
    16" mid-length
    That looks like a mid length.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
      That looks like a mid length.
      Fudgecicles

Installed.

Comment

Fudgecicles

Installed.
        yep the one I have is carbine length in really really good shape the gun you showed looks to be a mid length
        sigpic

Comment

Pm your address I will ship them today or tomorrow unless you are local. I dont think the hand guard length will work on my setup. All I ask for is shipping reimbursement.

Comment

Pm your address I will ship them today or tomorrow unless you are local. I dont think the hand guard length will work on my setup. All I ask for is shipping reimbursement.
            pm sent Thanks
            sigpic

Comment

I have a couple of 10/22 NEW UNFired stainless barrels
              2 black ruger 10/22stocks
              1 complete 10/22 metal trigger group that came out of a target
              1 polished 10/22 bolt(complete, firing pin, extractor)
              1 guide rod and charging handle 10/22
              and a .920 ruger hammer forged barrel that has had Que work... this barrel will shoot lights out! ( this is the only thing for sale $165 )

I also have a Leupold vx1 2.5 (I think)-7x *33 scope, mounted on a 22...so minimal wear.

1 redfield revolution 3-9 x40 w/accurage duplex...mounted on 17hmr...so minimal wear.

1 Keltec p32 with belt clip, factory box and paperwork, factory zip case, holster,polished feed ramp w/ 2boxes of JHP.

Ruger 77/17 black synthetic stainless, w/ Silver Nikon Buckmasters 3-9*40 mounted on leupold rings...with 400 rounds of ammo. Its a tack driver.

2 or 3 H&K Steel .223/5.56 Mags

All of this stuff is for Trade/Barter. Figured I could help get the ball rolling
              Last edited by 01lightning; 12-21-2012, 02:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                .30 carbine M2 30rd magazine.
                Trade/sale value?

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
                  Trade/sale value?
                  whatcha got? I'll trade for a 30rd pmag.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

whatcha got? I'll trade for a 30rd pmag.
                    Nothing AR related, I never got into them, unfortunately. Most of mine are bolt guns and you probably step over doubles of anything interesting I have.

Comment

Nothing AR related, I never got into them, unfortunately. Most of mine are bolt guns and you probably step over doubles of anything interesting I have.
                      Well let me know what you have to trade, brass or components, just let me know, I'm open for trades.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I've got several hundred spent shot shells if anyone is needing shells for reloading. It's a mixture of Federal Premium Top Gun target shells and Remington Gun Club target shells.
                        Originally posted by Jester
                        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                        He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                        Originally posted by Denny
                        What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                        FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Well let me know what you have to trade, brass or components, just let me know, I'm open for trades.
                          I'll take a look around and see what I have. I've got a few of the Korean 30 rounders, is yours one of those?

Comment

I'll take a look around and see what I have. I've got a few of the Korean 30 rounders, is yours one of those?
                            Honestly I do not know if it is or isn't, It has M2 stamped on it. I do not think the M2 was ever designated "M2" by the government. It had some rust on it so I refinished/reblued it a few years ago.

Comment

Honestly I do not know if it is or isn't, It has M2 stamped on it. I do not think the M2 was ever designated "M2" by the government. It had some rust on it so I refinished/reblued it a few years ago.
                              With the M on top of the 2? Is it a two piece? Sorry, not trying to question you to death, lol.

Comment

I have a SOG Armory fully assembled AR (rifle) lower that I'd be willing to trade for a pistol upper.
                                "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Working...
                                X