X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Same thing. They are protesting a bunch of bullshit because it's trendy. We must believe and do what rich celebrities and media outlets tell us!

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
            He's the main reason I permanently quit watching SNL after 40+ years.

Comment

• Oh No people are finding out what I do! Time to call it a sickness.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Millionaire toddlers being coddled by globalists pigs. F the fake news.

Comment

• The SJW in the NFL are too stupid to realize that they are going to kill the golden goose.
                      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                        The SJW in the NFL are too stupid to realize that they are going to kill the golden goose.
                        Its probably been targeted for infection. They have already taken over ESPN, and are likely thinking something like

"The NFL... look at that powerhouse of masculinity. It is an affront to us and it must die."
                        WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                          Its probably been targeted for infection. They have already taken over ESPN, and are likely thinking something like

"The NFL... look at that powerhouse of masculinity. It is an affront to us and it must die."
                          That's EXACTLY what is happening.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                              X