Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
    I could get shots through the window after a few tries with a 20" A1 or A2 with no problem but i would prefer another rifle. The range is pretty short but shooting upwards a few hundred feet is not something that I have tried before. Knowing myself I would not have been too concerned about stopping the shooter unless I was directly being targeted by him.

Edit: Now that I think about it I am sure there has to be published data on how to correct for firing at a target that is on much higher elevation. I am going to try to find that info and study it.

The consequences for a miss in the Vegas scenario are much higher also. Your target is surrounded by other rooms, with people in them... and I'd bet there's a good chance they're looking out a window trying to figure out what's going on. Not much room for error or walking multiple shots into the target.

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
      The consequences for a miss in the Vegas scenario are much higher also. Your target is surrounded by other rooms, with people in them... and I'd bet there's a good chance they're looking out a window trying to figure out what's going on. Not much room for error or walking multiple shots into the target.
      I could give a fuck about bystanders if I am forced to defend myself with a gun; if they take a bullet that is just tough shit.
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

I could give a fuck about bystanders if I am forced to defend myself with a gun; if they take a bullet that is just tough shit.
        I'm sure he's arguing the point from the police perspective...

Comment

Even after the 5th beer and 3rd story I'd still most likely tell you to shut the fuck up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
            True.
            For reference, because I know we have a bunch of members who could do the same thing, this is part of the Marines rifle qualification:

And that's with open sights.
            I was ringing steel regularly out at the range in Cresson at 278 (I think) meters with open sights. I wanna say those steel targets are the size of B27 silhouettes. It's not really that hard.
            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
              Even after the 5th beer and 3rd story I'd still most likely tell you to shut the fuck up.
              $5 says SVO could take you down in 2 moves or less.

$10 says SVO fucks your wife afterwards. Assuming Naynay hasn't already, of course. I don't think SVO would hit it after Nay did. Him being black and all... that would make your wife a nigger lover and beneath SVO.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                I doubt a 5.56 could break the glass at the angle it would be striking it at but it sure would throw a spark that would stand out.
                Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

$5 says SVO could take you down in 2 moves or less.

$10 says SVO fucks your wife afterwards. Assuming Naynay hasn't already, of course. I don't think SVO would hit it after Nay did. Him being black and all... that would make your wife a nigger lover and beneath SVO.
                  Weird. As much as you brag about SVO and fakenews it almost seems like the both of them ran a train on you, but that's none of my business.

Comment

Weird. As much as you brag about SVO and fakenews it almost seems like the both of them ran a train on you, but that's none of my business.
                    As much as I brag about them? Wtf? I'm not sure how saying either one of them could fuck your wife is bragging, but it's certainly in the realm of possibilities.

You have a lot of gay fantasies about people on here, man.

Comment

• As easy as you've made yourself out to be with the beer dates and all... I'm only filling in the blanks.

Comment

As easy as you've made yourself out to be with the beer dates and all... I'm only filling in the blanks.
                        Still willing to meet up with either one of you bitches if you want.

I always take care of my bitches.

Comment

Still willing to meet up with either one of you bitches if you want.

I always take care of my bitches.
                          I'll meet up with you for beers if I can drift your 240...

Comment

• Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                            I'll meet up with you for beers if I can drift your 240...
                            I'd take you up on that, but someone felt they needed it more than I did a few months back.

Comment

hahaha that one got me. Wherz trublu

I can almost see his point. If it were me I'd try like hell to not hit anyone else, but if you stick around after you hear that first shot...well you ain't too bright.
                              WH

Comment

I hate live music and only go when a gf insist on it.
                                Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                                No one understands why I hate live music. There is zero fun for me at a concert.
                                Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                                Fucking this!!!! IF I go to one I HAVE to have ear plugs in or the volume just kills me, and my left ear is already at 50% hearing loss anyways so WTF is the point?

My brothers! I can't fucking stand live music. A loud ass fucking racket that you can't shut off. Fuck a buncha live music.
                                WH

Comment

Working...
                                X