Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
    I'd take you up on that, but someone felt they needed it more than I did a few months back.
    probably in a better place.

Comment

I'd take you up on that, but someone felt they needed it more than I did a few months back.
      Offer retracted

Comment

• Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
        Offer retracted
        Sad face.

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
          I could give a fuck about bystanders if I am forced to defend myself with a gun; if they take a bullet that is just tough shit.
          False. If you hit a bystander, you own every single round you fire. That's part of the reason I got shot. I was unsure of my target, what was behind them and possible innocents. You do NOT shoot if there are innocents that could be injured.
          I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
            False. If you hit a bystander, you own every single round you fire. That's part of the reason I got shot. I was unsure of my target, what was behind them and possible innocents. You do NOT shoot if there are innocents that could be injured.
            I made the mistake of trying to only take a safe shot and it cost seconds that I did not have to spend and it cost two people their lives. I will never make that mistake again and I do not care who I injure while going after a person if that person is an immediate threat. I will shoot through an innocent hostage to kill the person I believe needs killing if it will stop further lose of life and will deal with the consequences if I survive. I will step over the bodies of people who would live if I gave them aid and will gladly let them die if it gets me engaged faster with a person who is harming other people if taking that person out or slowing them down is within my power. Do you understand my way of thinking?
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

I made the mistake of trying to only take a safe shot and it cost seconds that I did not have to spend and it cost two people their lives. I will never make that mistake again and I do not care who I injure while going after a person if that person is an immediate threat. I will shoot through an innocent hostage to kill the person I believe needs killing if it will stop further lose of life and will deal with the consequences if I survive. I will step over the bodies of people who would live if I gave them aid and will gladly let them die if it gets me engaged faster with a person who is harming other people if taking that person out or slowing them down is within my power. Do you understand my way of thinking?
              You didn't even have to type this. We all knew you've already been involved in life-and-death shootout situations.

The fun part is that your way of thinking lands you in jail should it ever come to pass that you shoot an innocent person as you describe it.

Comment

• Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post

The fun part is that your way of thinking lands you in jail should it ever come to pass that you shoot an innocent person as you describe it.
                I DO NOT FUCKING CARE. I will do EXACTLY as I describe when or if that time comes again. If you don't like it you had best hope that you are not in the way.

Edit: The police shoot and kill innocent bystanders on a weekly basis and all that happens is that they write a report about it.
                Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
                  You didn't even have to type this. We all knew you've already been involved in life-and-death shootout situations.

You forgot he can breathe life back into the deceased after he has subdued the threat....and then walk across water to leave the scene.

Comment

• Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
                    .and then walk across water to leave the scene.
                    In the real world I sat on a curb crying my head off because I thought it was my fault that 2 people were dead.

Comment

Yet I would take that pause every time to ensure no innocents would be injured by my rounds. And that is the difference between someone who is a trained, professional shooter and someone who isn't. I'm willing to take a bullet and still make sure no one is injured I don't want to be and be willing to do it again.

Comment

In the real world I sat on a curb crying my head off because I thought it was my fault that 2 people were dead.
                        And in the real world, I see every single person I've killed every single night and live that every single time I close my eyes. And I'd not change where a single round went or move an inch because me getting shot meant that round didn't go anywhere else and didn't hit any of my friends.

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                          Yet I would take that pause every time to ensure no innocents would be injured by my rounds. And that is the difference between someone who is a trained, professional shooter and someone who isn't. I'm willing to take a bullet and still make sure no one is injured I don't want to be and be willing to do it again.
                          You were a solider at the time who had other guns backing you up. I am not and do not. Your way of think is why America hasn't won a war since the 1940s. I will do anything and everything that I believe has to be done because I do not abide by any rules other then my own. Please don't think that I will randomly start shooting everyone because I wont. I will sacrifice the life of an innocent person if it will preserve the lives of many other innocent people but I will not be happy about it. In a gunfight sometimes bad things happen.

Edit: You do realize that the US Air Force has murdered millions of innocent civilians don't you? Do you believe that the bombardier in a B17 had an innocent persons spotter built into the Norden bomb sight? They did it for the greater good though.....

Edit II: Just to make sure we are talking about the same thing. I am talking about me accidentally or through pure necessity injuring or killing a non-combatant while trying to stop someone who is hell bent on trying to cause a great deal of harm to a great many people. It sounds to me like what you are describing is you trying your best to not shoot your brothers in arms while in the midst of a firefight.
                          Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 10-04-2017, 10:07 PM.

Comment

Sad face.
                            Build another one! This time better, stronger... faster...
                            WH

Comment

• Branding: Scott Adams tells you why Social Justice Warrior should be replaced by Social Justice Peacock

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X