Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windows 10 Pro Licenses $11.90 / PSA On Win 10

In case anyone needs a License:

MS Win 10 Pro OEM KEY GLOBAL is on sale on scdkey.com, instant delivery via email, quality service, shopping at scdkey.com with no worries.

"SCDKey is offering a OEM Microsoft Windows 10 PRO OEM CD Key License Only for only $11.90 after 8% off Promotion Code: "SKTECH8". Purchase does not contain the Windows software but can be downloaded from Microsoft directly for free. To get your key after purchase log back into your account at SCDKEYs and look under "My Purchased Orders". Your purchased key will show up there. If you wait for it in email be sure to check your spam and promotions folders.

Windows 10 Home available for only $10.78 after Code: "SKTECH8". If you were to buy the full retail of the software you would pay around $100 for either Pro or Home versions."

If you run Windows 10 - do these things:

Windows 10 has deep cloud hooks and shares a lot of data with Microsoft in order to create a smart, seamless experience across devices. If you prefer to keep some privacy, here's how to disable all of it.
    Last edited by mustang_revival; 12-28-2017, 02:33 PM. Reason: fixed link
    WRX

That first link wouldn't work for me, so incase that happens to someone else. https://www.scdkey.com/microsoft-win...l_1227-20.html

Comment

ty Sir, updated
      WRX

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
        That first link wouldn't work for me, so incase that happens to someone else. https://www.scdkey.com/microsoft-win...l_1227-20.html
        are these legit keys?

Comment

Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
          are these legit keys?
          afaik, yes, but if they're selling gvlk keys and it gets blacklisted in the future, you're out a small fraction of the retail price. At that point, there are other means to activation.

Comment

Apologize for the stupied question, but will this work for someone like me who needs to replace the now-defunct Vista OS on an otherwise worthy machine.

Comment

With the ISO to install, yes.

Comment

Yeah if you get the key , you can D/L Win10 install from Microsoft, then have to burn it on a DVD to boot off of and run your new install.
                WRX

Comment

OK, I'll give it a try.

Thanks!

Comment

purchased, thanks!
                    Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Worked great, thanks. Wiped two machines clean, including the former Vista dinosaur, and have a clean Windows 10 install now on each.

Comment

Very nice!

Comment

Good deal from the same peeps on a legit oface

SCDKey is offering Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2016 Suite CD Key License (PC) for a low $26.95 after Promotion Code: "SKTECH7". You can download Office and activate from Microsoft.
                          WRX

Comment

I was considering getting an Office upgrade too, but I was a cheapskate after doing the Windows 10 install and just used the old Office 2007 installation disc I still had on hand. I understand that's no longer supported though, so I may do this.

***EDIT***
                            Just did this yesterday evening and everything worked fine, including the promotional discount code. Burned it to disc too just in case I want to load it on one of the other machines in the future.
                            Last edited by The King; 01-04-2018, 07:51 AM. Reason: Update

Comment

So I finally decided to upgrade my shitty personal laptop to 10 (from 8.1) and bought one of these keys. I went ahead and created a disk for it, just in case, and after installing it never asked for my key and everything works fine..

Looking further, it seems I already had a digital license for Home. I can use my purchased key to upgrade it to pro, but my question is, should I bother? I'm about the $12 either way, and no big loss there.

Keep in mind, I am at best a little above average as a PC user, and that's it. So most of the apparent difference don't matter to me at all. The only possible benefit I can see that I might want is remote desktop access but could easily live without it.

I guess my only worry is that if I use the purchased key, then it gets blacklisted or whatever later, would it impact my digital license for Home?

BTW, shame on me for dragging my feet. I fucking hated windows 8 and 10 is already much better on this PC. The only reason I hadn't done it is because Lea had a bunch of issues when she upgraded hers during the free period.

Comment

Working...
                              X