• smoke is awesome.
    2006 Civic SI
    2009 Pilot
    1988 GT
    CRF50

Widebody whore.

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
      I say we roll up north and hit Hutchin's BBQ in Frisco, next. I've heard some good things
      Think im going to go there this weekend and see how it is.
      2007 Silverado CC
      1970 Mustang Coupe

True Street Motorsports. 972-542-9886

Comment

I say we roll up north and hit Hutchin's BBQ in Frisco, next. I've heard some good things
        We were going to hit up Pecan Lodge at the beginning of next month but I think Henry will be OK with checking out this place instead.

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
        Poor Daddy Smokehouse
        OK I'll add it to my list of places to check out if I'm in the area.

Originally posted by BradM View Post
        Has anyone tried the pulled pork at Subway? Jared?
        LMAO!!

Originally posted by BP View Post
        I thought that was a good place and most of them I'm familiar enough with or have been to them before. I've been to Smoke a couple of different times and wouldn't have put it on that list. They may sell brisket (I haven't tried it yet) but I wouldn't consider them a BBQ joint, more of a medium to high end restaurant that sells some smoked meats.

Originally posted by SVT Lurch View Post
        Because they're smart.
        Have you ate there before and if so what did you order? I'm not trying to be abrasive, I've ate there a couple of times and had a burger and some salmon but nothing that I would consider BBQ so I was just curious.

Originally posted by beefed88 View Post
        smoke is awesome.
        Same question for you if you don't mind.

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
        I guess no Jambos for me...Finally had a chance to go up there this weekend.
        Go check it out bro if it's not to long of a drive for you (40 minutes for me). Maybe me and Henry went up there on a bad day (it happens) but I've crossed it off of my list now of places to try out.

Originally posted by streetdemon70 View Post
        Think im going to go there this weekend and see how it is.
        Post up if you do or wait until next weekend when we head up there.

Comment

• I say we still keep Pecan Lodge on for the next 'Que gtg, I'll go and check out Hutchins since its not to far from me, that way we don't waste time on another place that isn't worth going to.
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Hutchins is mothafuckin' money!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
              I say we still keep Pecan Lodge on for the next 'Que gtg, I'll go and check out Hutchins since its not to far from me, that way we don't waste time on another place that isn't worth going to.
              I figured since Matt wanted to hit them it would be worth a deviation on the schedule. Hit me up when you do and I'll make the trip up there. Hell maybe Hutchins this weekend and Pecan Lodge next?

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
              Hutchins is mothafuckin' money!

That looks pretty good (especially compared to Jambo's!). How are the sides?

Comment

• Sides are great, but nothing exotic....

Their brisket is consistently moist with good smoke and bark, but one level below Lockhart and Pecan Lodge. Ribs are better than those two, IMO.

Comment

• Big Daddy's in Lavon is worth adding to the list, Marty and I make it out there 2-3 times a month on the weekends.

BBQ is excellent, and the sides are great. Okra is amazing, fries are some of the best hand cut fries I've had. Pinto beans are Mexican style with lots of onion and jalapeno.

Comment

• I'm good with Hutchins next, and we can add Big Daddy's to the list. I'm very flexible when it comes to food, lol.
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jose View Post
                      Have you ate there before and if so what did you order? I'm not trying to be abrasive, I've ate there a couple of times and had a burger and some salmon but nothing that I would consider BBQ so I was just curious.
                      Off the menu, just the EB&D Loaded up & Truckin' Burger and Smoked Brisket Cornbread Hash, so technically not BBQ on either. However, I'm a little biased since it was started by a friend of a friend so I've sampled their brisket and sausage separately. No harm in having your own opinion, that's the whole point of this thread

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                        Hutchins is mothafuckin' money!
                        All this Hutchins talk made me roll up there for lunch today. I must say you two were right, the brisket was off the hook good. I don't know how but they have a AYC everyday.

Comment

All this Hutchins talk made me roll up there for lunch today. I must say you two were right, the brisket was off the hook good. I don't know how but they have a AYC everyday.
                          Motherfucker!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jose View Post
                            Motherfucker!
                            lol. It was fucking delicious too. I only crusied through the drive-thru for a lunch special, Brisket sandwich, fries and tea.

Oh btw a McKinney SUV dog was stalking me there and then waited in the paring lot next door til I left, he turned in and came right back out, I thought he was going to pull me over, but I came back clean and he went straight when I went left...

Comment

lol. It was fucking delicious too. I only crusied through the drive-thru for a lunch special, Brisket sandwich, fries and tea.

Oh btw a McKinney SUV dog was stalking me there and then waited in the paring lot next door til I left, he turned in and came right back out, I thought he was going to pull me over, but I came back clean and he went straight when I went left...
                              You do know that they just opened one (only open for lunch) on Preston and Main/Stacy, right? It's the old Randy White's location...

Just sayin'...

Comment

• Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                                You do know that they just opened one (only open for lunch) on Preston and Main/Stacy, right? It's the old Randy White's location...

Just sayin'...
                                No I didn't, but thank you kind sir. That's closer, less cops and illegals. Though there were a few mamacitas working at the East McKinney location.

Comment

Working...
                                X