• Show
Clear All

• That's 2 in the last week!
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
      That's 2 in the last week!
      Granted the Yanks pitcher kinda sorta handed us the lead, but... we seriously need to address our "Silent Bat Syndrome". Our pitching sucks right now but it's like we struggle to get runs in. Who the hell am I kidding, the whole team sucks right now. Sigh.
      Originally posted by PGreenCobra
      I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
      Originally posted by Trip McNeely
      Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
      dont downshift!!
      Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• I can't remember a MLB team ever having 4 catchers on an active roster but it's a good thing the Rangers do, Warsh started 3 of them and had to pinch hit with the last one.

Comment

• I sat and watched yesterday. I honestly didn't know half the team, maybe more.

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
            Holy shit, we won a game!

This...^^ I was shocked last night.
            Originally posted by Da Prez
            Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
            Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

• We just dealt Soria to the Tigers for 2 pitching prospects.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
                We just dealt Soria to the Tigers for 2 pitching prospects.
                Knebel was already playing in the majors and is likely heading to our bullpen. He was a rockstar closer in college at UT.

Jake Thompson is a little greener having been drafted straight out of Rockwall Heath but he has good stuff.

I think this was a good trade for the Rangers. It gives Feliz another shot at redemption, frees up some payroll and we add an arm to the bullpen. Besides if you believe in karma it has to pan out, the Tigers owe us for taking on the Fielder contract.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
                  We just dealt Soria to the Tigers for 2 pitching prospects.
                  Neftali to get another shot at closing.
                  Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

• Originally posted by BP View Post
                    the Tigers owe us for taking on the Fielder contract.
                    Hey hey now, we didn't know he was going to conk out like that.
                    Steve Riss | Forum Administrator
                    CJ Pony Parts, Inc.
                    1-800-888-6473 ext. 143

Facebook | Twitter | Google + | YouTube | CJ Blog

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve@CJPP View Post
                      Hey hey now, we didn't know he was going to conk out like that.
                      I think it'll still work out as a decent trade but it boned us hard this season. Then again if there were any karma in baseball the Orioles would give us Markakis and Santana.

Comment

• When are tickets going to get cheaper, season should be pretty close to over now, huh?
                        Originally posted by Silverback
                        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I think it'll still work out as a decent trade but it boned us hard this season. Then again if there were any karma in baseball the Orioles would give us Markakis and Santana.
                          Yeah for sure, Prince is the least of your worries down there. That lost last night is a s***** way to lose a game.
                          Steve Riss | Forum Administrator
                          CJ Pony Parts, Inc.
                          1-800-888-6473 ext. 143

Facebook | Twitter | Google + | YouTube | CJ Blog

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve@CJPP View Post
                            Yeah for sure, Prince is the least of your worries down there. That lost last night is a s***** way to lose a game.
                            The Yanks beat us two games in a row with only 2 runs each game... What's sad is that our pitching actually showed up for the NYY series, three back-to-back-to-back games of 2 run ball. Again, our quiet bats got stuffed up our no-run-scoring asses. Usually it's poor ol' Darvish that pitches some great innings and gets raw-dogged by our lack of offense. Seems the offense feels that every one of our pitchers needed a raw-dogging this past month, multiple times.
                            I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                            dont downshift!!

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                              The Yanks beat us two games in a row with only 2 runs each game... What's sad is that our pitching actually showed up for the NYY series, three back-to-back-to-back games of 2 run ball.
                              They aren't exactly an offensive power house this season. Ellsbury and Gardner are their only real threats right now.

Comment

They aren't exactly an offensive power house this season. Ellsbury and Gardner are their only real threats right now.
                                With our jankity broken pitching, I'll take 3 consecutive games of 2-run ball every damn day. It's a damn shame our offense is so poor that we couldn't RBI our way out of a paper bag.
                                dont downshift!!

Comment

Working...
                                X