Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
    Jesus. What a clusterfuck. How does this compare to the 2000 presidential election shenanigans?

Similar shit. Vote stuffing. Hasn't progressed to the continual recounts until they win yet. They have to stuff the ballots enough to get the Dems close enough to trigger and automatic recount.

Comment

• Originally posted by lowfast View Post
      Civil War 2.0 could kickoff in Florida.
      When they own the soapbox (msm) and steal the ballot box, we only have one more box to go (jury - judiciary) before hands begin reaching for the fourth box.

I've been really hoping the left waits until after the 2020 elections, as I need that time to prepare - physically, financially and in gear/supply

I don't think I'm gonna get it. God, we're gonna fucking hate life if that candle gets lit.
      Last edited by sc281; 11-09-2018, 07:22 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• The left is never held accountable. Thats gonna piss the wrong person off at some point.
          Seriously, all this election bullshit and the FISA fraud, yet NO ONE has been cuffed and stuffed.. No consequences = why not do it.

Comment

• This book/audiobook goes into great detail about the Radical Underground and how the radical leftists organized, radicalized and terrorized back in the late 60's and 70's.

It's like looking into a distant mirror. It's happening all.over again.

It's a damn good book so far, and I'm only on chapter 5

Audible link

Check out this great listen on Audible.com. From the best-selling author of Public Enemies and The Big Rich, an explosive account of the decade-long battle between the FBI and the homegrown revolutionary movements of the 1970s: The Weathermen The Symbionese Liberation Army The FALN The Black Lib...

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                I love Lindsey 2.0

That's cause they won't hang any of these fuckers. Beto was caught funding the illegal crowd at the border. Quite illegal. Will he go to prison? Will he even be fined? Same for his staff that helped. Or will all just be forgotten, its ok, they were running for office. They had the right to do it. No big deal.

When there is nothing to fear, what is the problem with wiping your ass with the law? What law?? There's something called the law? Never heard of it. I don't know why anyone would bother to be outraged, when there's pretty much no punishment for 95% of the shit these people do. Beto should have been piss scared at the thought of sending money to those people. Cause being caught should have immediately disqualified him. Then its on to face the courts for breaking that particular law.

Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
                FBI needs to run a warrant at her house and office.. Wonder how many ballots they will find there ?
                And this shit is starting to piss people off. They were out protesting in Florida, looked like it could get out of control
                The FBI would do well to start busting up all this election fraud and charging people. It would go a long way towards getting them back into good graces with the people. Help their credibility, which is currently in the toilet.
                WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                  The FBI would do well to start busting up all this election fraud and charging people. It would go a long way towards getting them back into good graces with the people. Help their credibility, which is currently in the toilet.
                  I have NO FAITH in the FBI. And for those of you that know my background, thats a huge statement. I wouldn't talk to those fuckers even if I witnessed a crime. (Id find a local to give a statement to I could trust)
                  Last edited by dcs13; 11-10-2018, 06:27 AM. Reason: added

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Donald Trump Montage sings Believer by imagine dragons

Comment

• Last night's Mark Levin Show. (Ignore the date)

Comment

• Comment

• Not kidding.

Comment

Working...
                                X