Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
    Because sometimes you want to get away from whats in the fucking house.
    People who smoke probably don't want their house to smell like it.
    Maybe they want to creep out minorities who think they're being watched, or show their presence so they don't try to creep up in their garage and still their lawn equipment or distractionary bud ice from the fridge.
    So you only want to scare the minorities that steal and not the whites?

Comment

• Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
      So you only want to scare the minorities that steal and not the whites?
      In the spirit of maintaining this ridiculous topic with more ridiculous input, sure.
      sigpic

Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Yea I hate that shit. My neighbor parks all their trucks on the street, non in the driveway and he's turned his garage into his man cave. That loser is always out there no matter the temperature with a beer in his hand. I don't get white people and wanting to sit in a hot ass garage all day?
          My garage is MY room of the house. It's my happy place. I've got a 3 car garage, no Heat/AC but I still love it. I keep 2 cars, 3 motorcycles, 2 workbenches and various other shit in it, so to me it's not time for a garage sale unless I can sell the kids and all their crap to free up room in my garage.
          Originally posted by stevo
          Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

In the spirit of maintaining this ridiculous topic with more ridiculous input, sure.
              Your klan meetings in the garage or back yard?

Comment

Comment

• Hell yes, that castle is perfect. Tell me where that is so I can hop on a plane and offer them tree fiddy for it.

Comment

Your klan meetings in the garage or back yard?
                    Your garage, with your wife, while you're out scoping our garages.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                      Hell yes, that castle is perfect. Tell me where that is so I can hop on a plane and offer them tree fiddy for it.
                      It is Castle Bran, and it does have a certain, how shall we say, history...
                      http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bran_Castle
                      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                        It is Castle Bran, and it does have a certain, how shall we say, history...
                        http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bran_Castle
                        Its for sale!
                        ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Your garage, with your wife, while you're out scoping our garages.
                          My ol lady is black, so would it be like a klan gang bang?

Comment

• That like a reverse mandingo party?
                            Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Oh shit! That's an expensive ashtray. Wasn't the main driver still good?

Comment

Working...
                                X