No announcement yet.

An Open Letter To Christians: Merry Christmas From An Atheist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Save your pity for yourself, as you now need it more than most on this site (which is sad indeed).

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
      Save your pity for yourself, as you now need it more than most on this site (which is sad indeed).
      Nothing to add, but you are much further atop the pity pole than most, sir!
      Ded

Comment

Originally posted by vadertt View Post
        Nothing to add, but you are much further atop the pity pole than most, sir!
        At least you're partially correct, and that's progress by baby steps on your part. If we had participation e-trophies on here you would most certainly be among the proud recipients.

Comment

I don't think that atheists are badd people. I only make one request of them. Please don't tell me what to believe and I won't tell u what to believe. Take Racrguy for example. He from what I gather is a full blown atheist. That fine that is his right to believe what ever he wants.as long as he doesn't trying to beat me over the head with his science book I won't try to beat him over the head with my Bible.

Comment

Originally posted by jasonw_2005 View Post
            I don't think that atheists are badd people. I only make one request of them. Please don't tell me what to believe and I won't tell u what to believe. Take Racrguy for example. He from what I gather is a full blown atheist. That fine that is his right to believe what ever he wants.as long as he doesn't trying to beat me over the head with his science book I won't try to beat him over the head with my Bible.
            lol

irony

Comment

As a Christian, one is compelled to spread the Gospel.

Comment

I'm would never tell you what to believe, but I will tell you that what you believe has no basis in reality that I have ever seen and I'll even discuss it with you. However, your post reeks of a lack of understanding how the world/universe works. You did make one correct statement though, I am a full blown atheist.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                  I'm would never tell you what to believe, but I will tell you that what you believe has no basis in reality that I have ever seen and I'll even discuss it with you. However, your post reeks of a lack of understanding how the world/universe works. You did make one correct statement though, I am a full blown atheist.
                  As person who strongly dislikes bible thumpers, you have have to aware of being just the opposite. It's your right to state opinions to an extent. However, after awhile you're no different than a bible thumper.
                  Originally posted by MR EDD
                  U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                    At least you're partially correct, and that's progress by baby steps on your part. If we had participation e-trophies on here you would most certainly be among the proud recipients.
                    Just saying, buddy.
                    Ded

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                      As person who strongly dislikes bible thumpers, you have have to aware of being just the opposite. It's your right to state opinions to an extent. However, after awhile you're no different than a bible thumper.

Comment

Working...
                      X