This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mach1
    you guys kick ass! Thanks so much for the support, I HAVE to get a new host quick or all of the action is going to take the new site down, and all of the donations are making that possible.

Do you already have a new host lined up that you want to use or or you still looking?

Comment

donation sent
      2003 oxford white cobra whipple powered corn fed
      2018 F150 RCSB 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Sailor
        Do you already have a new host lined up that you want to use or or you still looking?
        Still looking, if you have any input shoot me a PM.
        Thanks, Tyler
        Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Money sent!
          2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Paid!
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Give me 4-5 days and I will send mine. sucks though, I just paid for my membership on the other site on Friday before all hell broke loose.
              Vortex rear stand $75
              8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
              My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
              but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
              11 4 door
              13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

I'm going to make sure this site crushes DFWstangs.net

When that place is a wasteland, you got my support.

Comment

Originally posted by IHaveAMustang
                  I'm going to make sure this site crushes DFWstangs.net

When that place is a wasteland, you got my support.
                  Seriously? Go look at a forum or two over there. The picture and video post forum actually has a lot of stuff on the first page from yesterday. That never happended before the mass exodus!

This place is moving so fast it's impossible to keep up. Looks like dfwmustangs is here to stay!

Comment

will send merny tonight.
                    Ded

Comment

So exactly what does the $20 memership donation get you?

Comment

Originally posted by bjtheman1
                        So exactly what does the $20 memership donation get you?
                        That is still being worked out, though it has been said that Tyler will match the old sites offering.

That said, he's having to go out of pocket on new servers, new hosting sites, domain names, etc etc.

I didn't mind kicking out the $20 to help out, personally...

Comment

Originally posted by Fox466
                          That is still being worked out, though it has been said that Tyler will match the old sites offering.

That said, he's having to go out of pocket on new servers, new hosting sites, domain names, etc etc.

I didn't mind kicking out the $20 to help out, personally...
                          Maybe I missed it, but is there a paypal account to send it too? I would like to donate but would like to know where the monies are going.

Comment

Originally posted by Purpillhaze
                            Maybe I missed it, but is there a paypal account to send it too? I would like to donate but would like to know where the monies are going.
                            If anyone would like to make any donations or get a $20 1 year VIP Membership you can sign up here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php Some of the benefits to VIP membership Post count moved from dfwstangs.net Larger file size avatars 50,000 PM limit 5 sec wait between searches Listing upgrades in the classifieds VIP

First post of this thread has it bro. And ALL monies are going to getting this board up and running.

Comment

I agree. Let the board stabilize for another week or two and you can count me in for a Jackson.

Comment

Sent.... Thanks guys for new site. This is the only social networking site im part of and work would suck ass w/ out it.
                                You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

Working...
                                X