• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
    What the fuck is going on in here?
    No more Twinkies! F/U unions!

Comment

• Originally posted by quikag View Post
      That is pretty funny. He's comparing ONE of your bonus checks to his banking account which has taken how many years to accumulate? Haha.
      I wonder what it is like to have an ego like that.
      Originally posted by racrguy
      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
      Originally posted by racrguy
      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zfan View Post
        No more Twinkies! F/U unions!
        That is what i am saying. Airline pilots make $200K a year to do what? Pull back, hit auto pilot, plane lands itself, and turn off power. A monkey can do that. Unions have made pilots too much money.
        Originally posted by The King
        I would have to disagree...If a man gives another man a blow job and doesn't use his hands, that doesn't make him gay.

Comment

• When everyone in a room is laughing, and you can't figure out what the joke is....? Yeah.

Comment

• Originally posted by dewayne6243 View Post
            That is what i am saying. Airline pilots make $200K a year to do what? Pull back, hit auto pilot, plane lands itself, and turn off power. A monkey can do that. Unions have made pilots too much money.
            Yeah, fuck those sky choo choo drivers.

Comment

To an extent, I agree :|
              Originally posted by PGreenCobra
              I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
              Originally posted by Trip McNeely
              Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
              dont downshift!!
              Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by FreightTrain View Post
                LOL and you know what the big boys do because of how? That's what I love about this site. Everyone is an expert on everything.

Please tell me how many CEO's, CFO's, COO, or just a low level executive of a publicly traded company are on this site. This place is over run with low level management that think they call the shots.

You included.

Comment

• Would someone post up a receipt already........

Originally posted by The King
                  I would have to disagree...If a man gives another man a blow job and doesn't use his hands, that doesn't make him gay.

Comment

• I'll post one up if anyone needs a good laugh.

Comment

Would someone post up a receipt already........

I'm just one of those simple minds that gets easily distracted by shiny things and loud noises, but that looks dumb as shit.

$637,000+ over the FDIC insured max and only getting 0.05% return?

Comment

• Originally posted by FreightTrain View Post
                        CJ you're pretty smart for a bank teller. I guess you need to send old Warren Buffett an email and tell him he's doing it wrong. He needs to sell every business he owns that has a union because they can't make a profit and are losing him billions a year.

Sorry guys, but the resumes in this thread are a little thin. For all you're knowledge and experience I'd expect people to have done better for themselves. Don't tell me I'm talking to alot of pot smokers that have the world figured it but are to lazy to do anything about it. I know I'm a piss ant grunt and I like it on the bottom. Think it has a little to do with the fact that I make more money than the guys 10 management spots above me.
                        No one gives a flying fuck how much money you make. Get that thru yourt thick fucking skull. You're a stupid fuck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                          I'm just one of those simple minds that gets easily distracted by shiny things and loud noises, but that looks dumb as shit.

$637,000+ over the FDIC insured max and only getting 0.05% return?
                          Funny story, my great aunt was asking my dad once about FDIC insurance and such, and he told her that her account was insured up to 185k or whatever it is, and that she wouldnt have to worry if the bank went under, she wouldnt loose her money. She got this odd look on her face, and was kinda twitching her fingers like she was counting. We found out after she passed that she had several million dollars in a regular savings account. She was trying to figure out how many accounts she needed to have so that they were all insured through FDIC.
                          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Lmgdfao@ 900k in a Bank of America savings account. Holy Christ. slow99 just had a stroke.

Comment

• BTW fagtrain, is all of this money from your lawsuit?

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                                I wonder what it is like to have an ego like that.
                                Why don't you tell us Big AL. I've never shouted out an exact number on anything when it comes to money. I just laugh and given a general idea to someone. You're the one that posted up about this mystical $47,000 check to impress all your friends on here. So is that $47,000 before or after taxes. The funny thing is if and when you ever show it I'll do a transfer out of my petty cash account just so I can beat you by $1.

It's funny you say a monkey can do my job. If anyone here is the monkey it would be you. After all you're the ex UAW worker. Not me buddy. So what happend you get shit canned from a union job. Come on post up the truth.

Comment

Working...
                                X