So obama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So obama

has to murder/assassinate as many 'bad guy's' as possible to "win" the popular vote, to keep the left in office.

i'm just so confused, for the last 5-6 years now, i've been reading nothing but hatred and bigotry about the guy, and now i am starting to see some patriotism and compassion for a man, (who was put in a position none of us would be ready/willing/able to accept.), behind the whole syria thing, (which i admittedly know nothing about)((i got real shit going on))).

so is barack the problem/the solution, or just a variable in the equation?

---------------

i didnt put this in political forum, because it's more social than political. fuck politics.

<---2kCarter
    THE BAD HOMBRE

oh and before its stated i pay $1400/month for a shack in south dallas, my dad is disabled, and my son is a mullato. and i am the biggest loser. there, there's your hate.

real talk from here on out.
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
      So Obama has to murder/assassinate as many 'bad guy's' as possible to "win" the popular vote, to keep the left in office.

No, he just has to de facto annex Mexico.
      Originally posted by lincolnboy
      After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

not sure your post(s) count(s) count((s))
        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Maybe not, but I am not a felon like yourself so at least my votes do.
          Originally posted by lincolnboy
          After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Shouldn't this be in the political forum?
            1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

He is just a puppet, and the very slim amount of choices he gets to make are very poor decisions.
              "Yeeeeehhhhhaaaaawwwww that's my jam"

Comment

Not sure why you're using the extra 'count' and extra parentheses.
                Originally posted by davbrucas
                I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

When you ignore small problems they turn into big ones. He didn't do anything about Syria two years when the conflict first started, a conflict which really started as a result of our inaction in Tunisia and Morocco.

What he doesn't want to admit is that the "rebels" in Syria are the same "rebels" we helpd in Libya and we supported in Egypt, who are all being rounded up by the military now.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                    Maybe not, but I am not a felon like yourself so at least my votes do.
                    i vote
                    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                      Not sure why you're using the extra 'count' and extra parentheses.
                      literary license.
                      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                        When you ignore small problems they turn into big ones. He didn't do anything about Syria two years when the conflict first started, a conflict which really started as a result of our inaction in Tunisia and Morocco.

What he doesn't want to admit is that the "rebels" in Syria are the same "rebels" we helpd in Libya and we supported in Egypt, who are all being rounded up by the military now.
                        i mean, i dont want to be called a sex offender, or anything, i just wanted to note that i see a few people saying they would hate to be in the mans shoes, as its a lose-lose situation. whereas 3-4 months ago it was burn that hybrid in the townsquare.
                        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

so is barack the problem/the solution
                          If Obama is the solution, you're not asking the right question...

Comment

OP did you vote for Obama?

Comment

Originally posted by A_A_G View Post
                              OP did you vote for Obama?
                              Is this question a joke?

Comment

Working...
                              X