$100 off Discount Tire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $100 off Discount Tire

Discount tire's ebay store, http://stores.ebay.com/discounttired...p2047675.l2563 has $100 bucks off. Code CMOTORS315. Just tried it on some drag radials.
    De Oppresso Liber.

Excellent deal...Thank you!

Comment

thanks

Comment

#!$#%$^%&$ I just equipped both rides at Discount last week. However when you negotiate in person you can work the same deals.
        Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Last time I did business with them they lied trying to get me to buy tpms sensors. I'll take my business elsewhere when I need tires.

Comment

Originally posted by 95ragtop View Post
            Discount tire's ebay store, http://stores.ebay.com/discounttired...p2047675.l2563 has $100 bucks off. Code CMOTORS315. Just tried it on some drag radials.
            i couldnt find anything smaller than a 17" dr. did i overlook the smaller sizes?

Comment

Originally posted by QIK46 View Post
              Last time I did business with them they lied trying to get me to buy tpms sensors. I'll take my business elsewhere when I need tires.
              I hate discount tire. I swear they won't let you leave without trying to sell you a new set of tires. They wouldn't even change a flat because "You need a new tire". Reputable tire shop down the road said the tire still had about 60% life left on it, which I knew.

Onlinetires.com is still cheaper than discount tire, even with the shipping.
              WH

Comment

ya i picked up a set of track rubber last week, came in yesterday.

used the code twice for $100 off each pair, no tax, free ship. A+

www.hppmotorsports.com
                ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

No Michelins. ;(

Comment

Thanks! Just picked up a set for the Subaru.
                    WRX

Comment

Is it only certain tires? I couldn't get it to work on a set of nittos...

Comment

As long as your total is over $400 it should work till the 17th.
                        De Oppresso Liber.

Comment

Thanks! It worked for me as well....I just picked up a set for my Chevy II.
                          70' Chevelle RagTop
                          (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

I've worked on their jet a few times. Seems like it's a great company.

Comment

I ordered my set on the 13th, and they delivered yesterday. Nice shipping times.

Comment

Working...
                              X