Rick Perry compares homosexuality to alcoholism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
    Or, you could say "Government has no right to say anything about healthcare and what we do in our bedrooms. If you accept big government, you have to accept all of it. You want them paying for your health and birth control and such, you have to accept them telling you what you can do with that BC and healthcare. Just like the military. They pay for my care, they have a huge say on what I can and can't do and when.

Simple solution: Government has no constitutional authority over healthcare.
    Let's concede that what you're saying here is correct for the sake of argument. Why do you accept their health care if you're so vehemently against the government doing anything unconstitutional?

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
      Or, you could say "Government has no right to say anything about healthcare and what we do in our bedrooms. If you accept big government, you have to accept all of it. You want them paying for your health and birth control and such, you have to accept them telling you what you can do with that BC and healthcare. Just like the military. They pay for my care, they have a huge say on what I can and can't do and when.

Simple solution: Government has no constitutional authority over healthcare.
      That's simply not true, big government is not an all or nothing affair.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
        Let's concede that what you're saying here is correct for the sake of argument. Why do you accept their health care if you're so vehemently against the government doing anything unconstitutional?

Because he is given a choice about participating in the VA. There is no choice allowed in the ACA.
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
          Because he is given a choice about participating in the VA. There is no choice allowed in the ACA.
          There is always a choice.

Comment

Working...
          X