Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is how you celebrate the 4th of July!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sosoe View Post
    Ain't no Mexicans in those pics, y'all nigggas don't like'em I bet
    Looks like a blast!!
    I invited Jose, but he said there were too many whities down there!

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
      Haha, yeah that vest stopped them. But honestly I would like to see what you would look like afterwards. The 500 tried to kill me, just a reminder why you should wear eye protection with revolvers. The pics are great, you can see the muzzle brake working. I was hoping to see an M82 pic when o shot it, that first one looks good. Alex brought out some cool toys. The Daewoo is a really compact light rifle.
      If you look through that link, there are some of your dumb ass shooting without eye protection!

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
        If you look through that link, there are some of your dumb ass shooting without eye protection!
        Revolvers...
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

That was an M82? In your hands, I thought it was a 10/22 with a big scope.
          "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by sosoe View Post
            Ain't no Mexicans in those pics, y'all nigggas don't like'em I bet
            Looks like a blast!!
            They took a few, but they all swam across the river. And since that's the direction they were shooting, well...

j/k homie.
            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
              That was an M82? In your hands, I thought it was a 10/22 with a big scope.
              Haha, that thing is awesome. Makes you feel like Thor.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Jose? My dad Jose or my cousin Jose?

I would have had a blast at one of these, pull my truck up to the lakeside hang my pistol and or AR out the window and blast!!
                This is the second one ive seen go down on the forum.. I need to meet more peeps and not just the few I've met at GTGs.

Comment

Looks like you guys had fun. CJ off hand shooting the M82 is badass though.
                  Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

I freaking should have gone.
                    Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                      Looks like you guys had fun. CJ off hand shooting the M82 is badass though.
                      CJ shot the M82 in an three round rapid fire while standing.

Last edited by 03trubluGT; 07-07-2013, 05:03 AM.

Comment

Of those that went, please post pics/vids.

Comment

Whoever owns that M82, you can color me jelly!
                          http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                            Whoever owns that M82, you can color me jelly!

Matt I had a great time and appreciate the invite/sammich! Met some good people out there, shot some guns, and smoked some cigars. What more could you ask for?

I compiled a video of me and one of the boys running the FN:

I will post up my photos later when I dig my camera bag out of my vehicle.
                            Last edited by Moose242; 07-07-2013, 09:24 AM.
                            Originally posted by lincolnboy
                            After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy
                              After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Thanks again Matt!. Cool guns, good people, and always a good time. I'll be more than happy to pick up lunch one day. Alex, thanks for bringing out the cool rifles.

Originally posted by Jester
                                Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                                He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                                Originally posted by Denny
                                What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                                FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Working...
                                X