No announcement yet.

Recommendations on .45 Suppressors?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She is pretty, I'm sure you're proud! It's all new to me man, not exactly sure what to expect, and I'm content living in a world of apathetic ignorance until that day arrives. I love how everyone I talk to you says "it's so expensive, don't do it! avoid it!" and then recants and assures me it's awesome. I sense a trap.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

It's bittersweet. I wouldn't trade her for the world but the money part of it is rough. It was particularly hard on us because my wife was put on disability. She had problems with the baby sitting on some nerve that ran down one leg and she fell off a ladder at work. She didn't get hurt but the doctor recommended that she not work the remainder of the pregnancy. That was about halfway through it and we were not prepared for that additional costs.

TLDR; What ever you might possibly think is enough to cover the costs, double it. Then factor in how much you might loose in income if your wife works and ends up on bed rest or anything like that.
      QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

You just get your kids involved in your hobbies. Then anythig you buy is for "them".

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
          You just get your kids involved in your hobbies. Then anythig you buy is for "them".
          Is that what your dad did with guns? Did he get you into them?
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
            Too late!
            You have a kid on the way? Dibs on the guns you're gonna sell to pay for the kid. On a serious note, congrats to you and Alex on your future baby.
            Originally posted by Marisa
            we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

Is that what your dad did with guns? Did he get you into them?

It went both ways. His first son died at 14 a week before I was born and he sold off all of his stuff. As I got into the later part of elementary school and enjoyed history and started going through family photo albums of him shooting, he would tell me all the stuff he had and stories. Just kind of snow balled from there. Mom would be pissed about a new gun, but he'd say it was for me. I know friends that do the same this day.

Comment

Originally posted by red89notch View Post
                You have a kid on the way? Dibs on the guns you're gonna sell to pay for the kid. On a serious note, congrats to you and Alex on your future baby.
                Thanks, much appreciated. lol

Comment

Thanks, much appreciated. lol
                  Tyler is gonna be sooooooo jealous!
                  Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                  I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                  Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                  Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                  dont downshift!!
                  Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

HA!

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
                      It went both ways. His first son died at 14 a week before I was born and he sold off all of his stuff. As I got into the later part of elementary school and enjoyed history and started going through family photo albums of him shooting, he would tell me all the stuff he had and stories. Just kind of snow balled from there. Mom would be pissed about a new gun, but he'd say it was for me. I know friends that do the same this day.
                      My father had little to no interest in guns at all. I got into guns from my brother I suppose.

Comment

My father had little to no interest in guns at all. I got into guns from my brother I suppose.
                        My dad had a pretty good collection. Then Kennedy got shot and they got rid of a bunch because they thought it was all down hill for guns at that point. Most of it was junk at the time with no values of anything where they are now. Had he kept them it would have been almost $1mil collection today. Oh well, live and learn...

Comment

Originally posted by 01yz2nv View Post
                          Ordered this guy as my host

where did you end up getting it at? Was thinking about ordering off buds.
                          "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

Gunbroker
                            "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
                            http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
                            Factory Five MK4 Cobra
                            Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
                            http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
                            www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X