Side by sides ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
    I borrowed a buddy's diesel kubota, got stuck, and a dude with a ranger pulled me out. When I say pulled me our, I mean he drug me around like a fed up mom dragging her child out of the grocery store to whip his ass.

I want a ranger.

That Ranger was a 1k iirc.

It’s between a Ranger and a General for me. If I were getting one as a toy instead of for work, it would be the new Honda Talon without question.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Huls2304 View Post
      If you decide on Kawasaki, Polaris or Can Am go to Jones Powersports in Durant. I bought both of my RZR's from them and each transaction was great, plus they were the cheapest within 700 miles. The price they quote you is your OTD price because you are not taxed when transferring the title of an off road vehicle in Texas. Ask for Reed if you go.
      this
      Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Thanks guys, I'm in the Hill Country, so probably not gonna be running to Oklahoma. Theres a local dealer that has Honda and Polaris, I'm gonna stop by there tomorrow and check them out...

Comment

Cant you get a used 4x4 reg cab truck for about the same amount?
          1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
            Thanks guys, I'm in the Hill Country, so probably not gonna be running to Oklahoma. Theres a local dealer that has Honda and Polaris, I'm gonna stop by there tomorrow and check them out...
            Get an online quote from Abernathy's in Tennessee first before you buy a Polaris or Honda. They are the cheapest you will find so it will give you a baseline to work with.

Comment

I’ve had a 2004 mule 3010 at work and it’s pretty tough. Not fast but very difficult to get it stuck and built for working.

My dad has a kubota RTV with a cab and it’s pretty sweet. A/c and heat, hydraulic dump bed, auxiliary hydraulics that you could do a bunch with. But it’s slow, rides rough, and feels top heavy.

That said I plan on finding someone I can trade my Harley in with and buy a new Honda pioneer. I want it b/c I figure a Honda will run forever and I like that it has a real transmission instead of CVT or hydrostatic.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
                My parents have a Kubota RTV900 they bought new around 10 years ago. It's never once given them any trouble, failed to start, etc.

I bought one for my place around 2.5 years ago. It does everything I need it to do (hydraulic dump bed is awesome). Same as my parents, it's been dead reliable so far. I do need to take it to the dealer for a recall on the rear suspension but that's no big deal to me.

They just released a new model that goes much faster but it's not worth upgrading for me since I'm not looking to run 30 MPH across my yard.

I don't know about the other manufacturers, but Kuobta offers 48 months zero percent financing on pretty much everything they sell (84 months zero percent on tractors).

If you go the Kubota route:

1. I highly recommend Deen Implement (Kubota dealer) in Forney. I went to Sherman and the guy treated me like complete shit - I was shopping for a zero turn mower and an RTV and he treated me like some tire-kicking kid. I quickly took my business elsewhere and have been treated very fair by the folks in Forney, both in good deals and friendly service. If you go there, talk to Bryan.

2. Don't get the camo unless you need it. They charge $500 for the camo - use that money for a winch up front instead.
                Which dealer here in Sherman? Just out of curiosity, I've had some bad experiences here as well with motorcycle dealers and the like. Just want to know who to avoid. You can send it in a PM if you want.
                Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

Thanks guys. Ive decided on the Honda 700 Deluxe.
                  What sold me is the back seats fold down and you have a bed to carry stuff, but when you wanna haul 4 people, you can do it.. I'll pick it up tuesday..

Explore a world of adventure with Kent Powersports of Austin, your trusted Polaris & Honda ATV dealer. Discover a wide range of UTV & motorcycles sale in Austin. We're your go-to Yamaha & Polaris ATV dealer with SxS options available near you. Start your journey with Austin Powersports today!

Comment

Let us know how you like it. Was there a big price difference between the 700 and 1000?

Comment

Originally posted by JV106 View Post
                      Let us know how you like it. Was there a big price difference between the 700 and 1000?
                      Yes, by a couple grand. And the 1000 didn't have the fold down seat option.. Thats what really hit me. I wanted a 4 seater but didn't want a big ass long UTV.

Comment

I hunt ducks alot and have been in more than I can count.
                        The Honda Pioneer 1000 with Fox shocks is amazing, but pretty pricey. We ran 2 Polaris Rangers last year, they are true work horses and never a problem.
                        The new cabbed John Deer is a Cadillac, but we havent worked it too much yet.

Comment

Just seen a very nice 2013 polaris ranger for 3600 in arlington on facebook marketplace
                          Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

Was busy at work all week. Finally got over and picked her up yesterday.. Love it so far..

Comment

Damn - I want one. I could’ve sworn the 1000 came with the option of the drop down seat. I’m in the same boat. I want a 4 seater that can go down tight trails.

Comment

Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
                                I know you dont brag about your choo choo lifestyle...but everytime you talk about your location and the cool shit you're getting...I feel a tiny bit of jealously fueled anger.

I'm conflicted!

Nice new toy. If/when I finally get my land I will surely be jumping on a sxs or something cool.

Comment

Working...
                                X