• Originally posted by jw33 View Post
      I have a FMS 28oz flywheel 4sale

How much?
      I don’t have a crank to mount it to right now lol. Interested though lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by jtotin View Post
        Looks like I’ll be going 351w and a t5.
        That’s a lot better than your screwball hemi plan.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
          That’s a lot better than your screwball hemi plan.

Hahahaha

Comment

• Any advice on using the 78-93 t-5 vs the 1994-95 trans?
            I know the bell-housings and Input shaft is longer and the shifter sits back rather a bit. Anyone have experience in this. I’m about to just order a bell-housing on eBay.

Comment

• The v6 units are the same as the 94-95, but with a 164 tooth bell. Makes it easy to get a replacement if you need.
              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                The v6 units are the same as the 94-95, but with a 164 tooth bell. Makes it easy to get a replacement if you need.

So I should probably just get the 94-95 bell and not try and convert it. I can get the housing for 150.00 on eBay

Comment

• Originally posted by jtotin View Post
                  So I should probably just get the 94-95 bell and not try and convert it. I can get the housing for 150.00 on eBay

or a truck flywheel/clutch.
                  "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• You're way off schedule. Supposed to be done by last christmas.
                    WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                      You're way off schedule. Supposed to be done by last christmas.

I know I know lol I’m tryin

Comment

• Question: so when I go in with the trans and engine (I will mock up when I get the bellhousing ), since I haven’t put in the trans tunnel crossmember in yet, can I technically install it after the trans is in and I get the tunnel lined up with the bracket assembly? I know it’s structural, it will still be welded to the floor and floor supports.

Does that make sense?

Comment

• I'm not entirely sure I understand the question, because what you are describing sounds like the standard install procedure to me.

Comment

• I think he is saying there is nothing for the transmission cross member to bolt to. Since he has new floors, he hasn't welded them in yet, and doesn't want to guess on how far back they go.

Comment

• Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                              I think he is saying there is nothing for the transmission cross member to bolt to. Since he has new floors, he hasn't welded them in yet, and doesn't want to guess on how far back they go.

Exactly. I don’t have anything for anything to bolt to because the crossmember isn’t installed.

I don’t have this flow support installed yet, and I don’t want to guess where it goes, so if I drop in the engine and trans together, I can put the crossmember in, put in the trans mount bracket and locate it perfectly

Comment

• You could, but welding it in might be interesting with the trans in the way.

Comment

Working...
                                X