Anyone ever use pelicancases.com?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone ever use pelicancases.com?

I was looking for a case for my sbr and I ran across this site. Their prices are suspiciously cheap, and I can't seem to find anything on google no matter how I search it.

That's a case I'm looking at, and their price is pretty good from what I've seen.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

I buy mine from Quality Cases in Richardson. They always treat me right on pricing and I get exactly what I want and support a local shop. If I had to order from somewhere, it'd be opticsplanet.

I have a Pelican 1510 that's pretty much identical to the storm you listed. If you want to check it out for sizing, or whatever, let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
      I buy mine from Quality Cases in Richardson. They always treat me right on pricing and I get exactly what I want and support a local shop. If I had to order from somewhere, it'd be opticsplanet.

I have a Pelican 1510 that's pretty much identical to the storm you listed. If you want to check it out for sizing, or whatever, let me know.
      Well, I was browsing around and I think the 1495 will be a much better size, no need for that thickness. Pelicancases.com has it for $148, does your retailer have a website?
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
        Well, I was browsing around and I think the 1495 will be a much better size, no need for that thickness. Pelicancases.com has it for $148, does your retailer have a website?
        Not a particularly useful one.

Are you looking for one that will hold your SBR dis-assembled?

Comment

CJ Newegg.com also sells pelican cases. So does Fry's

We need a beer soon.
          First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

Check ebay there are wholesale companies that sell off used Pelican cases. I got twon 1550s that used to hold camera equipment a few years ago that cost me 100 bucks that now serve as saddlebags on my bike.
            2004 Suzuki DL650
            1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

I found the case I need but the guy is in austin, so shit.

Comment

I'm going down to Austin on Thursday and coming back Friday if you can work out a PayPal deal or something with the seller. Just let me know, I'll be at Keith's today.

Comment

walmart.com sells pelican cases, free shipping to your local store...

Comment

Not sure about suspiciously cheap pelican 1495 is 140 prime on amazon
                    2006 Civic SI
                    2009 Pilot
                    1988 GT
                    CRF50

Widebody whore.

Comment

Working...
                    X