woooo got my can!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slowyellow View Post
    Just called up Mile High Shooting Accessories and tried to place an order for the same can you got CJ. They said that SAS has relocated to Nevada and has to have the ATF come and inspect his new shop. They said that he expects to be up and going on the 13th, so and they expect to have their order fulfilled in 3-4 weeks. Where exactly did you get yours from? MHSA did a 10% military discount for me, so that helped! Commence the waiting game huh?
    They did move. They were originally in Indiana, but he wanted more freedom to produce that his state didn't offer so they are relocating. Apparently they plan on ramping up production substantially.

Like Nash said when I ordered from them Tim (the owner) was selling directly to FFL's/Individuals. Mine took about a month to get in as well on the Form 3. Now they are using a distributor (milehighshooting.com) which I'm not sure if you can order directly from (SAS) now or not.
    Last edited by CJ; 10-09-2012, 02:24 PM.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Is the wait longer for your first NFA item? Paperwork for my suppressor was sent on April 14th and my Form 4 SBR was sent May 15th. I've been patiently waiting, but now I'm getting antsy. Hell, I'm still waiting on the 8" Grim Reaper Tac barrel. I paid for that back in May also.

Congrats on the suppressor.

Comment

Originally posted by bigmuskie View Post
        Is the wait longer for your first NFA item? Paperwork for my suppressor was sent on April 14th and my Form 4 SBR was sent May 15th. I've been patiently waiting, but now I'm getting antsy. Hell, I'm still waiting on the 8" Grim Reaper Tac barrel. I paid for that back in May also.

Congrats on the suppressor.
        No. It all take the same amount of time. Whether your first or 100th.

Comment

Very nice!

Comment

You can legally hunt with that in Oregon... just sayan

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
            First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

Working...
            X