No announcement yet.

AR-15 receivers $82

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mine should get to FFL sometime tomorrow, Ive just about given up on finding any upper parts though

Comment

• Hopefully my order from Brownells will ship soon if they expect to be caught up enough to take orders again in a couple weeks.

Comment

• My friends own AGP arms. I asked them to send me one just to have it showed up a few days later at my local FFL. I didn't pay anything but they have really nice lowers for a good price.

Comment

• I haven't called yet to see what availability is like.
          Originally posted by Leah
          Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

• Dsarms ain't got shit. They waited two weeks to tell me the bcg was on back order. Hell with em

Comment

• Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
              Dsarms ain't got shit. They waited two weeks to tell me the bcg was on back order. Hell with em
              I've heard a few people had issues with them. My barrel purchase went pretty smooth.
              Originally posted by Leah
              Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by Unreal View Post
                My friends own AGP arms. I asked them to send me one just to have it showed up a few days later at my local FFL. I didn't pay anything but they have really nice lowers for a good price.

www.agparms.com
                Nothing in stock....

Comment

• Originally posted by BEARY View Post
                  Nothing in stock....
                  I called them and they are a few weeks out. They have a ton on back order. I guess it is good to know people so they can just grab me one. They keep sending me ARs for Christmas but I just land up selling them. This year they sent me a complete take down 10-22 that I need to sight in still.

Comment

• Originally posted by Unreal View Post
                    I called them and they are a few weeks out. They have a ton on back order. I guess it is good to know people so they can just grab me one. They keep sending me ARs for Christmas but I just land up selling them. This year they sent me a complete take down 10-22 that I need to sight in still.
                    So, you think I could call in and get in line for some product on back order?

Comment

• Depends on what you want and how much you want.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                        Should see if we can get an FFL to do a GB....
                        Anyone doing this yet? I am in for 3

Comment

• Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                          Dsarms ain't got shit. They waited two weeks to tell me the bcg was on back order. Hell with em
                          That's the way they operated before this ban was announced. If you order something from them, expect to be on back order. However, you will receive the part eventually. I ordered 6 uppers a year ago, it took 3 months to get them, but they were $259 upper receivers.
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Here ya go, posted as soon as I could for anyone still looking:

For all you guys that are moaning about the "gouging" here is your chance to buy some lowers and sell them so you won't be so bitter. Mostly kidding, but this is the NORMAL price for these polymer lowers.http://secondamendmentshooting.com/catalog_detail.php?product_id=889...
                            Originally posted by Sean88gt
                            You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                            Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                            You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

• Talked with my friends. They have almost 1000 AR lowers on back order now. They will probably pull them off the website just so they don't have to answer 150-200 calls a day looking for them.

Saigi 12 mags will be done in 4-6 weeks. Order of 1000 being finished up. About 600 are already sold. If you want some just order now.

Comment

• I ordered from code red, got an email that said my order is being processed should ship in 3 weeks.

Comment

Working...
                                X