Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm no Mr. TINFOIL HAT, but hear me out.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm no Mr. TINFOIL HAT, but hear me out.

Does it seem like the country is in more conflict and disarray since the election? To me, it feels like it is. Is Barry punishing us for voting against his idea's? The whole airport security fiasco is unnerving, and is traumatizing a lot of people. Is he testing the limits of American's to see how far he can go? The frisking, pat-downs, and public humility they're dishing out seems to be over the top.
    My apologies to TINFOIL HAT, for borrowing his "schtick".

Bro, it's not a tin-foil thing anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
      Bro, it's not a tin-foil thing anymore.
      I just wanted to be sure I wasn't losing my grip...

Comment

I just had an offline conversation with MR. TINFOIL HAT just yesterday about how what we're experiencing today was shit I was laughing at people like him about years earlier.

Comment

Do I think it is Barry himself, no.

But it doesn't really matter. The DHS is becoming a threat to the citizenry of this country.

On the bright side, if Republicans are smart (and I'm not claiming they are), they'll seize this issue and do something about it. It could definitely help them pick up a few more seats.

They can immediately do something about it by simply killing any funding for these scanners or requiring an independent scientific study to prove they are safe.

Comment

I really like this pic, and I believe it really is indicative of things going on behind the scenes in government today.

Comment

the funding for the body scanners was put in place years ago right after 9/11. we all knew these were coming since way back during bushes first term.

Comment

I put nothing past Barry. Or that pig that heads DHS.

Comment

Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
                  the funding for the body scanners was put in place years ago right after 9/11. we all knew these were coming since way back during bushes first term.
                  Doesn't explain the harsh pat-downs and "feel-ups".

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                    Doesn't explain the harsh pat-downs and "feel-ups".
                    The head of the TSA claims they have intelligence suggesting a liquid bomb attack is imminent...

Back to your original question though, if you really wanna put the tin foil hat on... This is Obama's playbook... Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals...

Rule 1: Power is not only what you have, but what an opponent thinks you have. If your organization is small, hide your numbers in the dark and raise a din that will make everyone think you have many more people than you do.

Rule 2: Never go outside the experience of your people.
                    The result is confusion, fear, and retreat.

Rule 3: Whenever possible, go outside the experience of an opponent. Here you want to cause confusion, fear, and retreat.

Rule 4: Make opponents live up to their own book of rules. “You can kill them with this, for they can no more obey their own rules than the Christian church can live up to Christianity.”

Rule 5: Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon. It’s hard to counterattack ridicule, and it infuriates the opposition, which then reacts to your advantage.

Rule 6: A good tactic is one your people enjoy. “If your people aren’t having a ball doing it, there is something very wrong with the tactic.”

Rule 7: A tactic that drags on for too long becomes a drag. Commitment may become ritualistic as people turn to other issues.

Rule 8: Keep the pressure on. Use different tactics and actions and use all events of the period for your purpose. “The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition. It is this that will cause the opposition to react to your advantage.”

Rule 9: The threat is more terrifying than the thing itself. When Alinsky leaked word that large numbers of poor people were going to tie up the washrooms of O’Hare Airport, Chicago city authorities quickly agreed to act on a longstanding commitment to a ghetto organization. They imagined the mayhem as thousands of passengers poured off airplanes to discover every washroom occupied. Then they imagined the international embarrassment and the damage to the city’s reputation.

Rule 10: The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative. Avoid being trapped by an opponent or an interviewer who says, “Okay, what would you do?”

Rule 11: Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, polarize it. Don’t try to attack abstract corporations or bureaucracies. Identify a responsible individual. Ignore attempts to shift or spread the blame.

Comment

Originally posted by GT Dan View Post
                      The head of the TSA claims they have intelligence suggesting a liquid bomb attack is imminent...

Back to your original question though, if you really wanna put the tin foil hat on... This is Obama's playbook... Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals...

Rule 1: Power is not only what you have, but what an opponent thinks you have. If your organization is small, hide your numbers in the dark and raise a din that will make everyone think you have many more people than you do.

Rule 3: Whenever possible, go outside the experience of an opponent. Here you want to cause confusion, fear, and retreat.

Rule 4: Make opponents live up to their own book of rules. “You can kill them with this, for they can no more obey their own rules than the Christian church can live up to Christianity.”

Rule 5: Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon. It’s hard to counterattack ridicule, and it infuriates the opposition, which then reacts to your advantage.

Rule 6: A good tactic is one your people enjoy. “If your people aren’t having a ball doing it, there is something very wrong with the tactic.”

Rule 7: A tactic that drags on for too long becomes a drag. Commitment may become ritualistic as people turn to other issues.

Rule 8: Keep the pressure on. Use different tactics and actions and use all events of the period for your purpose. “The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition. It is this that will cause the opposition to react to your advantage.”

Rule 9: The threat is more terrifying than the thing itself. When Alinsky leaked word that large numbers of poor people were going to tie up the washrooms of O’Hare Airport, Chicago city authorities quickly agreed to act on a longstanding commitment to a ghetto organization. They imagined the mayhem as thousands of passengers poured off airplanes to discover every washroom occupied. Then they imagined the international embarrassment and the damage to the city’s reputation.

Rule 10: The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative. Avoid being trapped by an opponent or an interviewer who says, “Okay, what would you do?”

Rule 11: Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, polarize it. Don’t try to attack abstract corporations or bureaucracies. Identify a responsible individual. Ignore attempts to shift or spread the blame.
                      Dan, I read the book back when Barry was making folks swoon. Amazon had it for $11 (about), so I bought it. He's following the playbook...

Comment

what explains the pat downs is that our intel suggests that an attack is coming. now we can either wait around for the terrorists to attack us or we can do something about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
                          what explains the pat downs is that our intel suggests that an attack is coming. now we can either wait around for the terrorists to attack us or we can do something about it.
                          Yet they won't "profile", due to "political correctness"? 80-year-old grandma's getting strip-searched, while 25-year-old Yemen men skate right through?

Comment

Originally posted by GT Dan View Post

Sun-Tzu's art of war in plain English? Genius.
                            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                              Yet they won't "profile", due to "political correctness"? 80-year-old grandma's getting strip-searched, while 25-year-old Yemen men skate right through?
                              They are probably plan on dropping the bombs into one of the 19 bags old lady's carry onto planes. I fly 3 to 4 times a week lately and the old women are the ones getting searched constantly. Maybe there is some method to the madness....? Or a pre-requisite for being a TSA idiot, other than an IQ of less than 70, is that you have an old person fetish?

Guys, 9 times out of 10, each airport only has ONE of these scanners. The rest are the regular ol' metal detectors. You can usually just pick which line you want to go through and no big deal. The original arguement for these scanners is they were "faster"....well, not when each person has to go through it 4 times because they have their belt on, or their wallet in their pocket or a necklace on .....yadda yadda yadddda. all it does is gives a spot on a picture of "something". Then they have to pat you down and use the wands.

I'm sort of surprised the airlines haven't chimed in about this fiasco hurting their business. Barry must have them by the balls.

Comment

Working...
                              X