Ed Rendell vetoed the Castle Doctrine in PA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ed Rendell vetoed the Castle Doctrine in PA

I just thought I'd post this, so you can see what local media types up here are willing to do to further their careers. I left this chick a very heated phone message.

ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Time to vote!!!

Comment

Hilarious!
      Originally posted by Denny View Post
      Time to vote!!!

He's only doing it because a Republican has already been elected to replace him. He's just a cocksucker is all.

Comment

Guns for everyone!
        Despite the tears and tirades, Pennsylvania remains one of the easiest places in the nation for criminals to get guns, thanks to lax laws that practically encourage straw buying and trafficking.
        Residents with clean records can buy as many handguns as they can afford in a shopping trip. Urban leaders, in particular, lobbied hard for one-gun-a-month legislation, but House Judiciary Committee members killed that dream in 2007.

Once they've filled their trunks with Tec-9s, Pennsylvanians often resell on the street for profit to those who use the guns in crime. Advocates believe a law requiring gun owners to report guns lost or stolen would deter such straw buying and trafficking, but the House snuffed out that hope in 2008.

This is fucking ridiculous!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
          This is fucking ridiculous!!!
          I'm telling you guys. You should check out pafoa. Their firearms-related news is excellent. We're asleep, by comparison, in Texas.

Comment

This is the most retarded statement ever. I have never sold guns on the black market but I havent ever heard of selling them for more than MSRP. I always pictured criminals as buying up cheap saturday night specials rather than new weapons. Of course there are exceptions but they sure as hell arent going to pay MSRP. Then on top of that, these people with clean records are ok with criminals out there shooting people with guns registered to them?

"Residents with clean records can buy as many handguns as they can afford in a shopping trip. Urban leaders, in particular, lobbied hard for one-gun-a-month legislation, but House Judiciary Committee members killed that dream in 2007.

Once they've filled their trunks with Tec-9s, Pennsylvanians often resell on the street for profit to those who use the guns in crime. Advocates believe a law requiring gun owners to report guns lost or stolen would deter such straw buying and trafficking, but the House snuffed out that hope in 2008."

Comment

Originally posted by Lason View Post
              This is the most retarded statement ever. I have never sold guns on the black market but I havent ever heard of selling them for more than MSRP. I always pictured criminals as buying up cheap saturday night specials rather than new weapons. Of course there are exceptions but they sure as hell arent going to pay MSRP. Then on top of that, these people with clean records are ok with criminals out there shooting people with guns registered to them?

"Residents with clean records can buy as many handguns as they can afford in a shopping trip. Urban leaders, in particular, lobbied hard for one-gun-a-month legislation, but House Judiciary Committee members killed that dream in 2007.

Once they've filled their trunks with Tec-9s, Pennsylvanians often resell on the street for profit to those who use the guns in crime. Advocates believe a law requiring gun owners to report guns lost or stolen would deter such straw buying and trafficking, but the House snuffed out that hope in 2008."
              You pointed out exactly the reason I felt it was ridiculous.

I will say that I have seen obvious straw purchases at gun shows, and wondered why the hell the dealer was going through with it. The piece of shit ninjas finger fucking the gat, then handing it back and saying yeah, she'll take it pointing to the little naive white girl that buys it.....

Comment

The author of the article is just another big city limousine liberal cunt that thinks she knows what is best for everyone else. Maybe when that stupid bitch gets attacked in the street she can hit her attacker with that stick she has up her ass.
                Originally posted by racrguy
                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                Originally posted by racrguy
                Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                  The author of the article is just another big city limousine liberal cunt that thinks she knows what is best for everyone else. Maybe when that stupid bitch gets attacked in the street she can hit her attacker with that stick she has up her ass.
                  Now that's fukkin' funny!

I was going to say that I hope someone beats his ass and see how he responds to "whatever happened to just walking away?"

Comment

Pennsylvania already has a "castle doctrine" allowing residents to fire a gun without fear of arrest if attacked at home. There's no need, the governor said, to throw open the castle doors and let folks take aim at any perceived threat, anywhere. Whatever happened to walking away?
                    LMAO

I guess violent crime only happens at home? WTH? I normally don't want women raped, but I'd like to see her "walk away" from a rapist.
                    Last edited by GhostTX; 12-03-2010, 04:43 PM.
                    "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                      Al, I mean Broncojohnny for President!
                      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Working...
                      X