Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What does everyone do with their patches?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What does everyone do with their patches?

I've accumulated quite a bit of patches from going to various shoots. What does everyone do with them exactly? I don't want to put them on a jacket or something and look like a neckbeard mall ninja. I guess maybe a gun bag?
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
    I've accumulated quite a bit of patches from going to various shoots. What does everyone do with them exactly? I don't want to put them on a jacket or something and look like a neckbeard mall ninja. I guess maybe a gun bag?
    Various gun bags....I also give quite a few away.
    Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

Excellent usage of the word neckbeard!

But I put them on gun bags and inside this box I have where I keep gun related odds and ends.
      Originally posted by lincolnboy
      After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
        Best choice.

Comment

I sell them on www.airsoft-faggots.net

Comment

Trash

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
              lol I thought that was gonna be a legit site. I am disappoint.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
                Trash
                Ditto... I can send you a few along with mission coins/medals if you'd like

Comment

Only ones I ever kept were my 25,50 and 100 straight in trap and those eventually got thrown away as well.
                  "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

this thread delivers something worth reading

Comment

Add them to the most bitchin' jacket, duh.

Comment

Sell them on craigslist to airsoft ninjas; call them "tactical patches" and you will make a fortune.
                        I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                          Sell them on craigslist to airsoft ninjas; call them "tactical patches" and you will make a fortune.
                          Fucking genius!
                          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

patches......bitches love patches....

Comment

Originally posted by Saleen781 View Post
                              patches......bitches love patches....
                              mmmmm

Comment

Working...
                              X